Imagine: Boyfriend(Mafia)

I pull into my driveway to see my boyfriend's car is already here. Interesting?

I take the key out the ignition and hop out my car. I walk towards the door, feeling suddenly giddy knowing he's in there. As I open the door though, there's no sign of him. However, everything is cleaner, the air smells refreshed, the counter is clear of all but desserts from my favorite bakery. The bags are clearly unopened and I walk over to see a note by bags:

'Because you work hard and deserve the world,

  H/n(: '

I smile to myself and put down the note. So he cleaned my whole house and left? I grab one of the bags and take off my coat and shoes. I walk up the stairs and my door is slightly open. I hear barely audible snores from the direction. My smile widens.

I slowly open the door, careful to not make too much noise. I slip through it slightly ajar and see a 6 foot 5 inch long body. I can see h/n's soft breaths lifting the blanket up and down. A sense of comfort shoots through my body and I approach him.  How someone can look so gorgeous while sleeping is beyond me.

His muscular arms are wrapping around another pillow, additional to the one his head is laid on. I sit the bag of goods on the nightstand and squat beside the bed.

I'm sure I seriously look weird right now, being so close to my boyfriend's face while he's not even conscious. I subtly feel his measured breaths on my nose. I smile for probably the 10th time in a minute and stand back up. I should change out of these clothes.

Just as I'm about to turn to my closet, he makes a noise, raising his arm to wrap around my waist and pulling me onto him with my back against him. I yelp in surprise. He did it all with his eyes closed, which made the situation more humorous and effective.

"Hi, my love." He says softly in my ear. "How was work?"

I rest my arms on his. "I thought you were sleeping."

"I am."

I turn my head to glance at his face, seeing that his eyes are open. Extremely red and puffy. He's got a light smile too. Like it's permanently sewed on his face whenever I'm with him.

"I could feel your presence in my slumber." He chuckles and digs his face into my shoulder. I feel his hand go from my waist to my chest then back down.

"You cleaned the house?"

"Mhm." He hums.

"And got me my favorite pastries."

"Mhm."

"Leaving a cute note, all for me to find you sleeping in my bed."

"I have no regrets." He kisses my forehead.

"You must have had a good day at work." I say, trying to push off of him but his arm holds me firmly in place.

"Or I just love you a lot, y/n."

I feel giddy again and turn around to lay my stomach on his. His eyes are closed again and he's rubbing his hand on my arm.

"Were you gonna change?" He asks.

"Yeah." I whisper. At that moment, his arm loosens allowing me to get up but I don't even feel like it anymore. "I don't have to though."

"Yes you do baby, you're gonna be uncomfortable and I wanna cuddle."

I think and have the idea to just take off my clothes. He seems to like this idea as well. I lay back on him and he turns over, enveloping me into the bed. I laugh and wrap my arms around him.

"Never letting you go." He mumbles. I can tell he's falling asleep again so I try to as well. And it was the best sleep I'd even had.
_____________________________________________________
He's so softie coded🥹