Apology accepted

When I came out, I saw Alexander talking to the two muscular men he didn't notice me at first but when he did, he began calling out to me.

"Valerie, hurry we need to leave quickly or else will miss our flight."

I started walking towards the car he opened the door for me after everyone was seated the car began to move. This time it was the muscular man who was driving, and Alexander was busy on his phone. I looked out of the window having no idea what was going on. There was a complete silence before Alexander began to speak, I ceased looking out and shifted my gaze towards him.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked looking at me from the rear - view mirror.

"I slept well." I thanked him

"Is something bothering you?" He said in a concerned tone

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't pay attention to his question and the rest of the drive continued in stillness.

Valerie's House

A redhead woman can be seen pacing in the drawing room her husband who was seated on the couch asks her to stop.

"Why did you arrive beforehand." she yelled at him.

"My mission was concluded, and I didn't ask Alpha Dorin to accompany me on my way back."

"If that fool hadn't shown up, we would have captured Valerie." She said clenching her fists in anger.

"It didn't look like." He murmured

"I promise when I catch her, I'll keep her shackled before giving her to Dorin."

"Watch your tongue, Sorinah!"

"Oh, I shouldn't have said that I beg your pardon my beloved husband."

But I'm only trying to help you just like I did in the past she began to move around him. Do you recall how one time you needed something desperately? only I helped you get it. And Dorian he was a lost pup who didn't know what he was getting himself into and we just played upon. She added I must say "Greed does make you forget your own blood" She guffawed wickedly.

"Stop it." He raised his hand at her

"Think twice before you do anything reckless."

He lowered his hand. Right choice, now get going and find your niece before Dorian beats us to death. With that she leaves he sits on the couch covering his face with his hands in annoyance.

Airport Scene

We reach at the airport and after all the necessary procedures are done, we are now seated near the respective gate waiting to board the flight. Alexander comes near me holding two cups of coffee in his hands he sits next me. We haven't spoken since we left the car. I just don't know whether it's the right time to ask him.

"Here you go." He hands me the cup giving me a warm smile

"Thank you." I smile back at him.

"May I ask you a question?"

"Yes, go ahead." He said before taking a sip of his coffee.

I took a deep breath before asking and then stated so how do you know my name? As far, as I remember I didn't tell you. He hesitated then answered I heard it when your aunt was yelling at you, I noticed small beads of sweat forming on his forehead, Wait did you say you heard it when my aunt yelled at me? but you kidnapped me from the abandoned road. He seemed uneasy where you following me? I said sceptically arching my eyebrow at him he finally gave up. We were pursuing you, but we didn't mean any harm as he talked, I could see the earnestness in his eyes I remained unspoken. I started to drink my coffee suddenly I felt someone staring at my face I turned to see it was Alexander.

"Is something wrong with my face." I asked in confusion.

"No, no everything is all right."

He slowly began to open up he looked away and apologized for keeping me in the dark and then he gazed towards me and expressed a thanks for trusting him. He said lowering his eyebrows and touching his neck.

I accept your apology, after all you're doing only what your told to do and if it wasn't for you and your muscular men's. I honestly don't even know what would have happened to me by now, so I should be grateful to you for saving me. And yes, I did have my uncertainties at the start. But I also observed how you were trying to shield me.

He smiled and said unfortunately I can't tell you anything because that's not my place but once we arrive at our destination all your questions will be answered. I gave him an assured look just then the boarding announcement was made, and Alexander handed me my boarding pass. I begin to walk, not knowing what lies ahead.