My Bride

Nick 

Andrew and Valerie continue to talk someone calls Andrew's name "I've got to go but we have a lot of catch-up to do" he says looking at her she smiled and nodded at him. I escort her to our seat Valerie you look outstanding Zoe says they both began to chit- chat. Alex comes near me "any update on the rogues?" I ask him he shakes his head we take our seats. Sebastian comes to greet us he looks at Valerie and asks her about her bruises she thanked him and told him that after taking his prescribed medicines the bruises healed.

He looked flabbergasted looking at her hand and then shifts he gazes at me and then back at Valerie, he gives her a smile. Sebastian, I need to have a word with you I say, and we go to a corner I see Valerie giggling I'm happy that she is having fun.

"Alpha Nick it's not because of the medicines that I gave her." He speaks

"I know Sebastian, do you have any idea how this might have happened?" I questioned him.

"It not possible for someone without a wolf to heal by themselves unless she possesses some special ability." He said to me

"But how can we find out what her ability is" I said to him.

"Only time will tell, for now the only thing I can say is we can't let a word out about it otherwise she can be danger." He said in a concerned voice.

I hear Andrew calling my name I excuses myself from Sebastian "dad we want to eat the cake" the twin's shout. I see Valerie giggling looking at them I go and stand beside her Andrew cuts the cake and feeds it to everyone we get back to our seats. I hear the twins arguing with their mother.

"We want to eat the cake with our angel aunt." they say to their mother.

They come running to our table "angel aunt, can we seat near you?" she smiles and nods at them. Valerie sees Evander struggling to hold his spoon "let me help you" she begins to feed him the cake. Darion said "angel aunt, can you also feed me" she said yes giving him a warm smile. she begins feeding the twins I look at her with admiration.

"Saw I told you they will be here." Andrew's mate said.

"It looks like they love their aunt." He smirks at me

"Angel aunt, dad." the twins correct him, and everyone begins to laugh.

Everyone is invited to the dance floor Zoe grabs Alex hand and drags him on the dance floor. I turned my face to Valerie who is looking at Zoe and Alex dancing and like always Alex can't get the steps right we both chuckle. I began to say "would you like to dance with me Valerie" I offer her my left hand she takes it and said "I thought you'd never ask" I escort her to the dance floor the song changes into romantic I pull her close to me we get lost in each other's eyes swaying to the beat of the music I began to say.

"Is it true what you said to the twins that you would love to have me as your mate" I say to her looking at her with curiosity.

"I didn't want to break their hearts I said that to make them happy I even remember winking at you." I know she is lying I could see her cheeks turning pink.

"O really but your face is saying something else what if I really happened to be your mate." I could hear her heartbeat getting fast.

"I would love that." she whispers in my ears and runs from the dance floor blushing.

"We need to tell her that she is ours." Lucas (wolf) says.

"Tomorrow I will be taking her for a hike, and I will reveal to her that she is our mate." Lucas lets out a shriek in delight.

Valerie's House

Dorin 

I barge in the house with furrowed brow clenching my fists looking furious I grab the elderly man by his collar making his coffee spill on him he begins to tremble and drops his cup it shatters. His wife comes out of the kitchen "How dare you two ignore my calls I say to the man in an angry voice holding him close to my Face.

A-lp-ha I'll go and get your bride please spare by husband she begins to stutter and goes to get the girl I drop him down and say "stupid" I sit on the couch crossing my legs impatiently waiting for my bride.

The woman gets the girl, and she begins saying "This is the girl Alpha that you have been looking for" I signal my guards to grab the girl and put her in the car. I look at the couple "don't misunderstand that you two are free I'm still watching and don't even think to flee from here I will drag you both back and make y'all repent" I said Now that I have the girl its time for the next step the title.

Andrew's packhouse

Nick 

Andrew and I were having a conversation just then Alex mind links me "Alpha Nick the rogues have attacked they have taken Evander I tried to stop Valerie, but she didn't listen and ran to save him" I rush hearing that Andrew follows me. I was left speechless at what I see Valerie was tackling the rogues single - handedly like it was piece of cake. She holds Andrew's younger son tightly in her arms. I looked at my men's who were fighting with the rogue's one of them tried taking Evander from Valerie "keep your filthy hands away from him" she yelled at him and pushed him down on the ground. I took this chance and signalled my men to catch the rogue. Andrew and I joined the fight we were able to capture some of them Andrew ordered to put them in the lock - up and told his beta to start getting information out from them.

Thalia Andrew's mate comes running she holds her son in her arms sobbing she looks at Valerie and says, "Thank you so much for rescuing my son you really are an angel if not for you I can't even imagine what they would have done to him." Valerie begins to comfort her Evander says "Mom don't worry as long my angel aunt is with me no one can harm me" he wipes his mom's tears and hugs her tightly I notice Valerie hand was scratched and was bleeding. It made our blood boil to see our mate in pain. But was she not feeling the pain or is she bottling it up like always? I thought to myself Valerie come with me with need to clean your wound. She looks at me confused and then looks at her hand she gasps don't tell me you didn't know that you were hurt at that moment, the faint glow of the moon illuminated the scratch, and it was completely gone we stare at each other in disbelief.