The Confession

Dorin 

How did you let that slide beta I said looking at him furiously with furrowed eyebrows sitting on my chair they became uncontrollable he said. Then whose responsibility was it to bring them back to their senses in the absence of the Alpha I said to him clenching my fist. Was the child hurt? I asked him.

"No Alpha, a beautiful young girl rescued him." A girl? I was taken aback.

"Tell me more about her." I said to him.

"She looked like a teen but still possessed great fighting skills." he said I thought it was impressive and wanted to see it for myself.

"Get me more information on the girl." he nodded his head in agreement and next time we attack I don't want any child to be harmed in the fight. This is between me, and Andrew keep the innocent child out of it you understand I barked at him.

"Get me the person who had captured the child I want to see who had the audacity to go against my orders." A-lpha he begins to stutter.

"Didn't you hear what I said?" I notice the beta begin to sweat.

"A-lpha some of our men were caught by An-dre-w's p-ack." he continues to stutter while saying it. I banged my fist on the table this can't be happening Andrew can't find about my plan I can't let it go to waste after waiting for all these years.

I recently found out that Andrew has been searching for me "how did he find out that I was alive." I thought to myself is he not satisfied with the news of my death. But nobody in the pack knows my name what if they tell him about my location? my mind was flooded with questions.

"We have to leave right now." I yelled at him.

"I'll make the arrangements Alpha." my beta said and ran out from the room.

Valerie 

We are back at Nick's mansion I change into my merino woolen short sleeves pink top and black leggings and put on my boots I tied my hair into a low ponytail l am so excited I love going on hikes I have missed doing it I said to myself. I hear a knock on my door "Valerie are you ready?" it's Nick I grasp my backpack from the bed and open the door and say "I say grinning looking at him. He pinches my cheeks your so cute "hey, stop it" I glare at him "okay, sorry shall we go now?" he asked me to which I nodded happily.

After walking continuously for a long time, we sat on a rock to take some rest we were sitting at the peak of the mountain. The view was breath-taking the sky was crystal clear there were mountains on both the sides which were covered in green grass I felt a gentle breeze blow on my skin a beautiful lake was flowing in between the mountains .I turn to look at Nick who was looking at the view as he drank his water he looked handsome in his black cargo pants and turquoise long sleeve t- shirt which complemented his olive skin tone he caught me glancing at him I quickly turned my face towards the mountains . "Liking the view?" he asked me I nodded not turning to look at him "I mean the one which you were looking at before when I was drinking my water" he said I blushed with embarrassment. He turned by face towards him and cupped my face in his soft hands. I looked deep in his eyes "Valerie" he said my name in his low- pitched voice "yes Nick" I was lost in his ocean eyes I have to tell you something he cleared his throat .He suddenly looked nervous "Nick are you alright?" he nodded and took a deep breath before saying " I have found my mate" he said in a excited voice. If he has a mate, I can't be with him I remove his hands from my face and stand up "Nick this is inappropriate" I said to him he looked confused and said, "What is inappropriate Valerie?" I began saying you have a mate you need to spend time with her instead of being here with me. I was about to leave when he grabbed my arm, I turned to look at him with a raised eyebrow "that's exactly what I'm doing" he uttered "What do you mean?" I questioned him he came closer to me and with his every step I felt my heart pounding he looked in my eyes and said "MATE" my eyes widen at his words I raised my eyebrows looking at him in surprise.

Andrew 

I arrive inside an old building I tell my men to begin looking around it the rogues told us this is where their leader resides. My men inform me there is no one inside "they definitely knew that we were coming" my eyes shift to a room which looked an office I entered it and took glances around it when I couldn't find anything I was about to leave. My eye landed on photo frame lying on the floor I walked towards and grasp it in my hands it was cracked, and it had a picture of me in my 20's Nick, Valerie and Dorin when they were kids.

"What is this picture doing here?" I said to myself and why is mine and Nick's face marked in red I thought to myself. My eyes shift on a torn envelope that is tossed in the bin I picked it up "to Dorin" I couldn't believe my eyes when I read the name "he is alive I knew it" I said and had wide smile across my face, but it disappeared instantly. In that moment the realisation dawned on me that he has had a hand in all attacks that took place and in the abduction of my son what were his hidden intentions behind all this I began to think and was lost in my thoughts.