:Admin's New Assistant

Request from Tumblr

Request from Tumblr

Anonymous asked: How would the Mercs react to another in-between member like Pauling. A purple perhaps that may aid both teams/ each teams enemy?

(i figured that the Administrator and Miss Pauling aren't strictly involved with the mercenaries face-to-face. so the assistant has the same role as Miss P, where they come and go from the base from time to time)

 so the assistant has the same role as Miss P, where they come and go from the base from time to time)

Might develop a crush on the new assistant: Scout

Is skeptical of the newcomer, but won't say anything: Soldier

Treats them with respect and keeps the relationship entirely mutual: Pyro, Demoman, Heavy, Engineer, Medic, Sniper, Spy

--

Scout might push his luck with trying to hit on the new assistant, especially if it's someone he's really into, but he has high respect for them. Soldier is weary of the newcomer, but knows better than to jeopardise his job by asking stupid questions. The remaining members of the team treat the new assistant with high respect. Some of them are more friendly than others, like Demoman and Engineer. But nonetheless each of them are accepting of any help they receive, and are welcoming whenever the assistant makes a surprise visit to the base.