(2) Male!Pyro X Reader

--

Sweet baby

With a book in hand, (Y/n) lied on her bed, relaxing after the miserable defeat the team suffered

With a book in hand, (Y/n) lied on her bed, relaxing after the miserable defeat the team suffered. Reading is one of her favourite ways to pass time, and it was a perfect distraction when needed. Some nights she would be hidden in her room for hours before anyone would see her.

Light knocking sounded from her door, making her peer over the top of her book.

"Come in!" She called in a cheery tone.

With a creak, her bedroom door opened, revealing a Pyro bearing her team colour. (Y/n) immediately smiled at the boy, hearing him giggle cutely under his mask. He clutched his balloonicorn in hand as he shuffled into the room, closing the door behind him.

"You ok, Pyro?" She asked, closing her book softly.

The boy nodded quickly in response. He moved to sit cross-legged on her bed. Pyro grasped her hand in his own gloved ones, caressing the smooth skin with his thumb as he did so. He raised her hand to touch the tip of his mask, as if planting a chaste kiss to her knuckles.

A grin appeared on (Y/n)'s face, as well as a light blush. Pyro suddenly let her hand fall from his grip, though only to grab his beloved Balloonicorn and merely shoving it into (Y/n)'s lap.

Some words were muffled from the pyromaniac, leaving (Y/n) to guess what he was saying.

She gazed at him quizzically. "You want to give me your balloonicorn?"

Pyro nodded as (Y/n) averted her gaze for a moment before speaking.

"We can share your balloonicorn if you like." The girl stated.

The boy laughed, though his mask had muffled the sound ever so slightly. He clapped his hands in a childish manner, making (Y/n) laugh.

Little did she know, there was a blushing Pyro under that mask of his. Staring at he girl before him like she was an angel.