:Medic, Touch-Starved S/O

Request from Tumblr

Request from Tumblr

Anonymous asked: Medic x touch starved reader?

+ He would never guess that his S/O was deprived of touch until he found out when he hugs them and then realised that they're clinging to him for a moment afterwards, or that they perhaps flinched at the sudden contact because it was a surprise

+ Medic's immediate thought is concern. Are they feeling okay? And so he says, "Is everything alright, my dear?" If they respond by staying latched to him, then he deems the answer that they're craving touch. He does want his S/O to tell if they're touch-deprived.

+ He won't admit it, but it saddens him to know that they were deprived of touch, and so he makes it his mission to introduce them of gentle ways of intimacy, if they're truly not used to it.

+ He starts small with little kisses here and there. Either on their cheek, or their forehead, even the back of their hand. Or perhaps holding hands, if they prefer. But as time goes on, his hugs last longer, and his kisses are more passionate.

+ Medic does his utmost to make his S/O feel loved and worthy of touch, even if they're dubious of it, but in no way does he pressure them to open up to even gentle intimacy. He'll comfort them with his words by expressing how much he treasures them.

+ His S/O being touch-starved is not a big stressor of his. Medic would deem himself touch-deprived too, but perhaps not as severely as his S/O could be. He knows that in their own time, they'll open up to his gentle affection. It makes him happy if they eventually open up to him and grow fond of his touch.