⭐ (2) Heavy X Reader

--

He's so protective.

Upon seeing the girl sit up on the medical bed, Medic stood from his desk and approached her

Upon seeing the girl sit up on the medical bed, Medic stood from his desk and approached her. A quiet groan escaped her lips as she placed a hand to her forehead, trying to dull the pain of a throbbing headache. Gently, the Doctor took her bandaged hand into his own, merely checking the healing wound beneath. Her eyes fluttered shut, a wave of dizziness washing over her.

Making her eyes shoot open, snapping back to reality, the sound of the Germans' voice broke the silence.

"Feeling alright?" He asked, his gem-like eyes staring into her own.

(Y/n) responded with a nod and a shaky sigh.

Unpleasant memories replayed in her mind. Before (Y/n) found herself in the Infirmary, she was locked up within the base of the opposing team. Mostly, she was interrogated, but lack of communication gave her a slice across the back of her hand, and a harsh slap to the face. Fortunately, her team mates had intervened at just the right moment, slaughtering their enemies with no remorse.

"If it wasn't for all of you, I'd be dead right now." (Y/n) spoke, her voice sounding hoarse.

The Medic's gaze softened. "Don't speak like that, my dear." He said, comfortingly patting her shoulder.

A faint creaking sound emitted from the doors. The pair turned their heads, seeing Heavy enter the room.

Immediately his eyes locked onto (Y/n), wandering over her body, noticing each cut and bruise. Heavy watched the half-smile make its way onto her face. The urge to wrap his arms around (Y/n) grew stronger, however he restrained himself greatly.

With no words, the Doctor left the room, grinning as he did so. Now the pair were left alone, everlasting silence fell upon them.

Taking small steps towards the girl, his eyes remained on her. She sat with her arms crossed over her chest as she let her mind wander.

"Heavy wanted to apologise." The Russian admitted.

(Y/n) smiled. "None of this is your fault. Don't blame yourself for this."

She thought for a moment. "I'll be better soon. We can forget it happened,"

Heavy pulled the girl into a warm embrace. He felt her relax against him, making a smile appear on his face.

"Thanks for everything." She spoke, before placing a small kiss to his cheek.