⭐ (4) Male!Pyro X Reader

--

You've got him all giddy.

"Fire?"

Quizzically, (Y/n) eyed the masked pyromaniac standing before her, observing as he cradled his beloved balloonicorn plush, swaying on the spot. The girl continued to think, trying desperately to decipher what those mumbled words were.

Sighing, Pyro took the rainbow make up palette from her hands, studying it for a moment. Faint mumbling emitted from the boy, but quickly it ceased when she noticed him pointing to a sunset orange eye-shadow. Slowly, she watched as he let a single finger hover over a vibrant red, then to a golden yellow.

After piecing his subtle gestures together, she spoke. "You want my make-up to resemble fire?"

Vigorously he nodded, bobbing with delight. Like any other, she was unable to refrain a smile.

Quickly, he had ushered (Y/n) to the mirror, soon sitting on the floor beside her feet. The girl mimicked his actions and giggled upon seeing him lightly clapping to himself.

Intently the boy watched her. (Y/n) noticed how he sat in awe. He would take notice of her every move. Once she began applying the vast array of colours to her eyelids, she would glance at her masked friend each time a muffled giggle sounded from him.

Taking her time, (Y/n) blended the three chosen colours, creating a bold smokey effect. She finished off by adding a small flick of eyeliner, jet-black mascara to her lashes, and to compliment the look nicely, Pyro selected a popping cherry-red lipstick, to which she happily applied.

(Y/n) giggled, happiness filling her. She took one final glance in the mirror before turning to Pyro.

"What do you think?" She asked.

In response, Pyro gave the girl a sweet laugh and an applause, followed by a tight hug that lifted her off her feet.

For many hours later, the masked boy would show off (Y/n) and her make-up; much to the dismay of their team mates. Howbeit, the pair were happy.