:Sniper, Virgin S/O (NSFW)

For: Random_Mrs

For: Random_Mrs

+ His entire demeanour changes the second he learns that it's their first time

+ His entire demeanour changes the second he learns that it's their first time. He was quite relaxed, but now he's a tad nervous himself. Now feeling the pressure of wanting to make their first experience good for them.

+ Instinctively, Sniper will take the lead and guide them. But he seems quite hesitant of every move he makes. Although if he's getting a positive response by hearing them moan and whimper or pull him closer, then he'll carry on.

+ He refrains from being rough. The places that he would normally grope and bite with a little harshness, Sniper replaces with trails of kisses and gentle caressing. His hands can do a lot of work during foreplay alone.

+ Sniper mumbles sweet praises in his gravelly voice, to which he knows will only work up is S/O even more. He does ask once or twice if they're enjoying themselves too, but if he gets their moans in response, it's all the affirmation he needs.

+ Sniper has had experience in the past, but this time it's different. Knowing that he is the first for his S/O makes him happy, and a few doubts about himself wash away as he makes love to them.

+ Aftercare is sweet with him. He's not quick to clean up, but instead he savours the moment by lying with them, holding them, and giving them loving kisses, he'll even fall asleep with his S/O if they're worn out that much. He's content with just about everything in that moment.