A Son's Burden: Sharing the Prophecy with Princess Monica

Prince Atreus, the eldest son of King Aldric and Queen Elysia, was burdened by the weight of the prophecy. He could not shake the feeling of unease that settled in his chest, knowing that his parents' fate was sealed in battle.

One day, as he watched his parents from afar, a sense of sorrow washed over him. He knew that he would soon lose them, and the thought filled him with a deep sadness. Unable to keep his feelings bottled up any longer, he sought out his sister, Princess Monica, hoping to find solace in her company.

Finding Monica in the garden, Atreus sat down beside her, his expression solemn. "Monica, I need to talk to you about something important," he began, his voice tinged with sadness.

Monica looked up, concern evident in her eyes. "What is it, Atreus? You seem troubled."

Atreus took a deep breath, steeling himself. "I found something in the library. It's a prophecy, one that foretells of a great battle and the deaths of our parents," he explained, his voice breaking slightly.

Monica gasped, her hand flying to her mouth in shock. "No, that can't be true," she whispered, tears welling up in her eyes.

Atreus nodded, his own eyes moist with unshed tears. "I know, but we have to be strong. We have to support each other and our parents, no matter what happens."

Monica nodded, her resolve firm. "We'll face this together, Atreus. We'll protect our family and our kingdom, no matter the cost."

As they sat together, the weight of the prophecy heavy on their hearts, Atreus and Monica found solace in each other's company. They knew that the road ahead would be difficult, but they were determined to face it together, united in their love for each other and their family.

As the days passed, Atreus and Monica grew closer, their bond strengthened by the shared burden of the prophecy. They spent hours talking, sharing their fears and hopes for the future.

Atreus confided in Monica his feelings of frustration and sadness. He couldn't shake the feeling that he should be the one to rule the kingdom after their parents, but the prophecy suggested otherwise. Monica listened attentively, offering words of comfort and reassurance.

"You are a born leader, Atreus," Monica said, placing a hand on his shoulder. "But fate has a way of guiding us down unexpected paths. We must trust that everything will unfold as it should."

Atreus nodded, grateful for his sister's words of wisdom. He knew that Monica was right, but the thought of losing their parents weighed heavily on his heart.

As the day of the prophecy's fulfillment drew near, Atreus and Monica spent as much time as they could with their parents, cherishing