A Message of Warning: The Dark Kingdom's Threat

As the day of the prophecy's supposed fulfillment arrived, tension hung heavy in the air of Veridia. The kingdom was on high alert, expecting an invasion that would seal the fate foretold in the ancient scroll.

However, as the sun began to set and the sky darkened, instead of the sound of marching armies, a lone messenger arrived at the palace gates. The messenger, clad in dark robes and bearing a solemn expression, requested an audience with the king and his family.

King Aldric, along with his queens, Atreus, Monica, and their siblings, gathered in the throne room to meet the messenger. The atmosphere was tense as the messenger delivered his message.

"Your Majesties, I bring a message from the Dark Kingdom of the Abyss," the messenger began, his voice grave. "They have foreseen an attack on Veridia in four years' time. They intend to kill you, King Aldric, and your queens, as well as seize control of your kingdom."

The room fell silent, the gravity of the message sinking in. King Aldric's heart clenched with fear for his family and his kingdom. However, amidst the fear, a sense of relief washed over him. The prophecy of their deaths in battle had not come to pass, at least not yet.

After a moment of stunned silence, King Aldric spoke, his voice steady but filled with resolve. "We will not cower in fear of this threat. We will prepare ourselves and our kingdom for whatever may come. Veridia will stand strong against the forces of darkness."

With a nod of gratitude to the messenger, King Aldric and his family began to make preparations for the coming conflict. They knew that the next four years would be a time of trial and hardship, but they were determined to face it together, united in their love for each other and their kingdom.

As the days passed and preparations for the impending attack began, a dark shadow loomed over the palace. King Aldric could not shake the feeling of unease that settled in his heart, especially knowing that the Dark King of the Abyss had somehow been able to control his late brother, Prince Valen, even in death.

A few months prior, King Aldric had been forced to defend himself against his own brother, who had been manipulated by dark forces. In a tragic turn of events, Prince Valen had been killed in the struggle, leaving a wound in Aldric's heart that had yet to heal.

Now, as the truth of Valen's manipulation by the Dark King came to light, Aldric felt a mixture of grief and anger. He mourned not only for the loss of his brother but also for the knowledge that Valen had been used as a pawn in a greater scheme of darkness.

Determined to honor his brother's memory and protect his kingdom, King Aldric vowed to fight against the forces of the Dark King with all his might. He knew that the coming battle would be the greatest challenge Veridia had ever faced, but he was prepared to face it head-on, for the sake of his family and his people.