A sted fast recovery for Prince Atreus

As Prince Atreus lay in the hospital bed, surrounded by his two wives, Princesses Asenath and Maya, and his sister, Queen Monica, he felt a sense of peace wash over him. Despite his injuries, he was grateful to be alive and surrounded by those he loved.

With a smile, he turned to Queen Monica and said, "You know, sis, I think you and Medusa make a great pair. Who knew our family would be so... diverse in our choices of partners?" He chuckled weakly, trying to lighten the mood.

Queen Monica laughed, a tear of joy in her eye. "Thank you, Atreus. Your support means the world to me."

Princess Asenath and Princess Maya nodded in agreement, their eyes filled with love and admiration for their husband. "We're just glad you're okay," Princess Asenath said, her voice soft with emotion.

Prince Atreus smiled, his heart full. "I may have lost 2 arms, but I gained the support of my two wonderful wives and my loving sister. I'd say I came out ahead."

As they sat together, basking in the warmth of their love and companionship, they knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, as long as they had each other, they could overcome anything. And with Queen Monica and Medusa leading them, Veridoria would flourish as a kingdom of love, acceptance, and unity.

Prince Atreus's recovery was swift, aided by the healing magic of the celestial beings and the skilled care of the kingdom's healers. As he regained his strength, he was fitted with a new pair of prosthetic arms, crafted by the dwarves from pure gold.

The prosthetic arms were a marvel to behold, shining brightly in the sunlight and adorned with intricate engravings depicting scenes from Veridoria's history. They were lighter and more flexible than his previous prosthetics, allowing him to move with ease and grace.

With his new arms, Prince Atreus felt a renewed sense of purpose and determination. He trained tirelessly, honing his skills with his new limbs until he was even more proficient than before. His wives, Princesses Asenath and Maya, and his sister, Queen Monica, watched with pride as he adapted to his new arms, marveling at his resilience and strength.

One day, as Prince Atreus stood before a mirror, admiring his new arms, Queen Monica approached him, a small box in her hands. "I have something for you," she said, her eyes shining with excitement.

She opened the box to reveal a pair of golden gauntlets, intricately designed to match his prosthetic arms. "These were crafted by the dwarves as well," she explained. "They will protect your hands in battle and serve as a symbol of your strength and courage."

Touched by her gesture, Prince Atreus donned the gauntlets, feeling a surge of power and confidence. With his new arms and gauntlets, he knew that he was ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead, secure in the knowledge that he had the love and support of his family and his kingdom.