phase one of king Dedissoz's plan

As Dedissoz enacted his plan to resurrect his fallen allies, a dark ritual unfolded in the depths of the underworld. The twisted forms of Malakar and Lysandra began to take shape once more, their bodies reforming from the shadows.

But as their resurrection neared completion, a blinding light pierced the darkness, and the celestial beings descended upon the scene. Their presence was like a purifying flame, their divine energy washing over Malakar and Lysandra, cleansing their souls of darkness and corruption.

Malakar and Lysandra, once agents of chaos and destruction, now knelt before the celestial beings, their hearts filled with remorse and repentance. The celestial beings offered them a chance at redemption, a path to atone for their past sins and join the forces of light in the battle against Dedissoz.

Meanwhile, the dark king of the Abyss and the dark queen of the Abyss, seeing the fate that awaited them if they remained loyal to Dedissoz, attempted to break free from his control. But their efforts were in vain, as Dedissoz's dark magic held them firmly in its grasp.

As Dedissoz completed the resurrection ritual, the dark king of the Abyss and the dark queen of the Abyss were brought back to life. However, instead of being consumed by darkness, their souls were purified by the celestial beings, their hearts filled with light and hope.

The celestial beings offered the newly purified Malakar and Lysandra, as well as the dark king of the Abyss and the dark queen of the Abyss, a chance to join the forces of light in the battle against Dedissoz. With tears in their eyes, they accepted, knowing that they had been given a second chance to make amends for their past transgressions.

As Dedissoz's power grew, he unleashed a new wave of darkness upon the world. From the depths of the underworld, he called forth an army of skeletons, their bones rattling as they rose from their graves. Accompanying them were legions of undead warriors, their bodies twisted and decayed, yet filled with a malevolent energy.

But Dedissoz's forces were not limited to the undead. He also summoned demons from the darkest pits of the underworld, creatures of pure malevolence and hatred. With a horde of skeletons, undead, and demons at his command, Dedissoz prepared to launch a full-scale assault on Veridoria.

As the dark army marched towards Veridoria, the kingdom braced itself for the coming onslaught. Queen Monica and her allies knew that they would have to stand united against this new threat, for Dedissoz's forces were unlike anything they had ever faced before.

The celestial beings watched over Veridoria, their hearts heavy with sorrow at the destruction that was about to unfold. They knew that the battle ahead would be the most difficult yet, and that the fate of the kingdom hung in the balance.

As the dark army descended upon Veridoria, a fierce battle erupted. The ground shook with the clash of swords and the roar of demons, and the sky darkened with the smoke of battle. But despite the overwhelming odds, the forces of light fought bravely, their hearts filled with courage and determination.

As the battle raged on, it became clear that Dedissoz's forces were no match for the combined might of Veridoria and its allies. Slowly but surely, the tide began to turn, and the dark army was pushed back, its ranks decimated by the valor of the kingdom's defenders.

In the end, Dedissoz's army was defeated, their forces scattered and broken. The people of Veridoria rejoiced, knowing that they had triumphed against the darkness once again. But they also knew that the war was far from over, and that Dedissoz would not rest until he had exacted his revenge upon them.