LILY

MAT'S POV
I turned around and in walked Lily. She was Leah's sister right? Does that mean Leah is related to Nate and Nate is related to Lily. In just confusing myself. She walked in with long brown curls bouncing as she walked. She could have been the very definition of perfect and I couldn't take my eyes off her ash she walked towards the back door.
I only realized I was staring when chopped my finger and screamed.
Ok, ok, ok I know chopped is a very strong word, I just kind of cut it and i also know screaming wasn't very manly but a guys gotta do what a guys gotta do.
The chef pushed me away from the vegetables I was chopping and began chopping them while he whispered to himself
"What an idiot"
He left to care for my wound myself when I heard a soft voice next to me say " stop don't touch it. Let me get the first aid kit"
I turned looked to my side to see Lily run out of the kitchen to get the first aid kit.
She wrapped it up with a plaster and told me to take the rest of the day off. Before I could protest she added
"Don't worry. I'll even ask my dad to give you a raise"
With that she went outside to go to the garden. I just kept staring after her when the cook glared at me and I hurried to my room.
When I got to my room my bags were already there (probably the butlers that carried it there). I lay on the lump mattress I was give (not so good quality for a mansion) and drifted off to sleep.
The next morning I woke up but five am to start work but when I got to the kitchen there was someone else there. I figured it was the cook and went straight to the sink to do the pile of sish that seemed to have manifested over night.
"Morning, boss" I said as I squirted soap onto my sponge.
"Morning, Mathew" a soft voice replied. I could have recognized that voice anywhere. It was Lily. She was already dressed for the day in a trendy purple crop top, short white flare skirt and white Nikes. Her long  brown hair was freshly curled. She was so stunning and my gaze lingered on her for a few extra seconds. When she turned to me.
"Can you please stop staring at me. Your making me feel uncomfortable"
"Ss..ss. sorry" I stammered and turned back to the dishes.
"Watch ya making" I said trying to make small talk.
" French toast. I always loved cooking, especially with my mom but... she.."
She went silent and I didn't press further.
"I don't cook much. Just for my sister and I"
"You have a sister?"
"Yeah, a younger one. I love her so much and will do anything for her"
"I wish my brother was that like" she said staring in to space.
"Could you teach me to cook sometime" I said trying to change the subject.
"Anytime"