Chapter 2: A Dangerous Game

Chapter 2:

A Dangerous Game

"Well we need to sort out our stories now." Emmett said.

"I have an idea." Jake said after some time had passed.

"Carlisle could have just adopted your other late brother's children, who'd also adopted family friends. So Tanya and Kate are Carlisle's twin nieces, whilst Garrett and Eleazar are brothers of a family friend and Nahuel and Carmen are another pair of siblings who they adopted." he explained to us.

It sounded a bit far fetched especially as there were already so many of us without our cousins but it was logical enough.

"Now that that's sorted, who wants to play truth or dare?" Emmett asked giddily.

It may have sounded like a question to anyone who doesn't know Emmett... but we knew it was an order to play.

"Who's starting?" asked Rose.

"Me!" shouted Emmett, like a child which was asked who wanted an ice-cream.

"Alright." said Jasper, placing a hand on Emmett's shoulder to calm him down a bit.

"Garrett, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Is it true that you were caught on camera as Kate's personal Barbie doll, and if so where can we find the tape."

"Yes and I don't know as they're hiding it; I would happily destroy that tape otherwise."

"Oh you can have the tape now if you want Garrett." said Edward whilst snickering.

Garrett squinted his eyes at Edward.

"What do you mean by that?" demanded Garrett.

By this time all of the Denali's and Edward were laughing hysterically.

"I mean, that it doesn't matter if you destroy the tape, anymore." He managed to make out between his laughter.

If possible Garrett's eyes squinted further at Edward, "why?"

"Because, dearest brother," said Nahuel once he'd controlled his laughter. "The video was uploaded to YouTube and various other sites over a year ago."

With that we all burst into laughter as Garrett lunged at his brother and Kate held him back whilst giggling.

Suddenly Seth bolted up to his room and came back down with his laptop.