Chapter 49

Maddie was silent for most of the drive home, she looked at her mother from time to time, smiling a little even though her eyes carried pain inside them. When they've reached the house y/n was speechless, the house was bright as never before all of the lights illuminating the snow around them.

"Merry Christmas mom!" Jessie yelled as she threw her arms around her mother and gave her the dress they wanted her to wear.

"Santa?" Y/n asked and they all smiled, the door of the house opened and there she was, Lauren dressed up in Santa's wife too.

"So? What are you waiting for Santa, we have some presents to give and recieve." Y/n nodded immediately, forgetting all about her disease as she put the clothes on. They had a little party going on, presents were shared, the dinner was perfect, they danced around the tree singing the Christmas songs. Everything was perfect for the night, Maddie and Kevin carried their daughter to sleep and never came back, Jessie went up to check on them and they were all sleeping on their bed.

After a few more hours Leo and his fianceé were sleeping on the sofa and Jessie was slowly falling asleep on the little sofa next to them too.

"I guess there is just you and me now? Are you tired baby?" Lauren asked her wife and y/n shook her head immediately, her tired eyes meeting Lauren's in the process. She was tired, too tired to do anything, but she knew that tomorrow she might forget all about this and she wasn't ready to let go of this, of this memory of her family. Lauren took her hand and pulled her behind her, both of them quietly walking towards their room.

"So Santa do you have any candy? I could really use something hard long and juicy." Lauren whispered sweetly in her wifes ear, opening the door gently and throwing her arms around y/n's neck, pulling her inside the room. There was no doubt in y/n's mind, she knew exactly what Lauren was after.

"No, I think I am all out of candy sorry ma'am." Y/n husked gently in her ear now playing along with the tease that her wife was, the devilish smile that appeared on her lovers face let her know that she won't be sleeping for long tonight.

"Really? Well what a shame, I was looking forward to get some candy, I hope you don't mind me asking but, do you have anything else I can eat or suck on?" Y/n was certain she wasn't going to survive this, her cock grow in her pants, telling her that he needs some candy too.

"Maybe you should search for something inside this room?" Y/n whispered and Lauren smirked before she said, "maybe I should look inside your pants, maybe there is my present." Her hand slowly slipped down towards y/n's pants but she smiled all of the sudden and walked towards their little fridge, I guess Lauren wanted her drunk?

"Are you up for a drink my lovely wife? I think I might need one, it's so hot in here!" Lauren said to herself as she slowly swing her hips from left to right before she reached the fridge opened it and pulled out a bottle of wine.

"That won't be possible ma'am, I still have to drive the sleigh back to home." Y/n said nervously, looking at her wife with her eyebrows furrowed together. Lauren poured herself a glass of wine and drank it.

"Now that I have some energy, let's see if I can find that juicy hard thing to suck on." Her eyes never left y/n's as she walked back towards her slowly, her dress needed to leave y/n sweared. Her hands flew straight into her pants where she grabbed the candy she wanted so badly, she moaned at the feeling and y/n was just about to moan too but she stopped herself and smiled at her wife.

"Would you look at that, I think I have found something. Tell me now Santa, how many girls have you fucked in this two years since I was gone? Just the tattoo girl or someone else too?" Lauren was mad, angry still furious about the fact that y/n slept with someone else, she sure didn't know how to let go of that, her wife belongs to her, only her no one else.