1

What am I exactly? What am I made up of?

Cells, of course. They are the basic unit of the structure of all living organisms.

But that's not what I'm trying to say.

What am I? I'm no regular Mobian. I have been made aware of that by the doctor many times.

Instead of being born, I was created. As one would assume from my thoughts, I am a creation. But no. I am no were along the lines of being a creation in my eyes.

Were creations not meant to help the world? If they are, then I am no creation. As far as I am acknowledged of, I am meant to spread the feeling of fear through the hearts of many.

But that is not what I wish to do.

I wish to see and learn about the world. New sights. New sounds.

I wish for freedom.

The one thing of many things that I can not have.

"Project (first initial)! We are set to depart in five minutes!"the doctor yelled from the intercom.

"Yes, sir,"I said softly.

I looked at myself in my mirror, my only possession, one last time. Doctor Eggman forces me to wear a white dress. I never wear shoes.

He says the color white symbolizes hope, purity, innocence.

Things he wants to rid the world of.

The door to my resting quarters slid open and I stepped out. I was met by the Doctor. I could see my reflection in his glasses.

"Get to your station!"he yelled. "Yes, sir,"I mumbled emotionlessly. I made my way over to the glass tube and stepped inside. I sat down on my knees.

The control device, that was implanted in the side of my neck, buzzed a bit.

When I refused to train and fight, Eggman implanted this into me. He has a remote, which makes me fight against my own will and shocks me if I do not do something correctly.

I closed my eyes as I felt myself being lifted into the air.

Today will be the first day the doctor is taking me outside the base. He says that I'll be fighting against his mortal enemy.

At least I get to see a little of the outside world.

Sonic's P.O.V▪

We were all in the park. We found this huge clearing that had a cliff. It was perfect to have our picnic on!

I was helping Cream and Amy set up the picnic table when we began to hear the sounds of laughing and the wind began to swirl around us.

The plates, napkins, and cups flew off the table. I turned to see Eggman in his hovercraft. A glass tube with a female (a/t) in a white dress hung from the bottom. She looked as if she was unconscious but she sat on her knees.

"What do you want now, Eggman? Why do you have that girl?"I yelled his way.

He laughed. It kills me how he always sounds like Santa Claus when he laughs.

"This is my new creation, Project (first initial)! She's more powerful than all of you combined!"Eggman yelled.

I snickered. "Please, all your inventions failed. What makes you think this one will work?"I asked.

He smiled evily. "Oh, you'll see,"he said.

Eggman gently put the glass tube on the ground and pulled out a remote. He pressed a button and the door on the tube opened. The girl, or Project (first initial) as Egghead calls her, stood.