3

Sonic's P.O.V☆

Despite having that night terror, (Y/n) was up and running the next morning. Her smile lit up the place.

I was going to take her to the backyard. You know? To start out small with her seeing new places.

We made our way to the back door along with Tails. He wanted wanted to test how she reacted to the new environment.

(Y/n) looked around with large, curious (e/c) eyes. She walked over to the small chao garden and plopped down on her knees.

The chao flew out and began to play with her instantly.

Strange...They're always shy and quiet around new people.

"Well, she's great with people. I'll give her that. But what if we can't trust her? What if she was trained to act this way?"Tails asked.

"I believe we can trust her. Look at her. She's as innocent as a kid,"I smiled. Tails shrugged and pulled out a notpad, scribbling down notes.

I watched (Y/n) as she giggled at the chao. They swarmed her. In a good way. They all mewled for her attention.

I walked over and sat beside her. One of the chao sat on my head. I took it off and held it in my arms.

"This is very nice, Sonic. I wish that I had known of chao before. They're adorable,"(Y/n) smiled.

I smiled. "They really seem to like you. They usually don't act like this,"I said.

The back door opened and out ran Cream and Cheese.

"Good morning, everyone!"Cream smiled. "Good morning!"(Y/n) replied. "What are you guys doing?"Cream asked as she sat beside (Y/n).

"Playing with the chao,"(Y/n) smiled. Cheese flew over and began to play with the other chao.

"I came out here to tell you that Rouge got you some new clothes earlier this morning. You know, so you won't have to stay in that dress the whole time,"Cream smiled at (Y/n).

(Y/n) tilted her head. "What is wrong with my apparel now?"she asked, looking down at her dress.

"Oh, nothing! It suits you! But wouldn't you like to wear something different everyday?"Cream asked.

"Hmm...I suppose. It is just that, I have worn this dress all my life. I've never thought about changing my appearance,"(Y/n) said thoughtfully.

Cream smiled and stood, pulling (Y/n) up with her. "Come on! It'll be fun trying something new!"she said.

Cream pulled (Y/n) inside with Tails and I following behind them. We walked upstairs to (Y/n)'s room where Rouge was. There was a huge pile of clothes on the bed.

"Wow! I've never seen so many clothes!"(Y/n) marveled. "Yeah! I figured it'd be a good gift to welcome you here,"Rouge smiled.

"Thank you very much!"(Y/n) smiled.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V♡

Cream shoved Sonic and Tails out the room, closing the door behind them.

"What do you want to try on first?"Rouge asked me. I looked at the pile of clothes. "I...honestly don't know. They're all very beautiful. It is a hard choice,"I said.

"Let's pick something random!"Cream smiled. She snatched something from under the pile.

It looked like my dress but it was a sky blue with tan lace around the hem line of the dress.

I smiled. "I'd love to try that on!"I said. Rouge and Cream smiled brightly.

After taking off my original dress, I slipped on the other one. It fit perfectly! It was really comfortable to wear too!