13

The next morning, I left (Y/n) to sleep in. She was exhausted and sleeping like a rock anyway.

I was eating breakfast when Rouge came down and told me the guy was awake. So I went upstairs with her. We entered the room and the guy looked awful.

"Sorry. I'm hungover,"he groaned. Rouge handed him the small trash can beside the bed and he just blew chunks. I waited until he was done.

"Dude, do you remember what happened last night?"I asked. "Um...yeah,"he said. "So you remember the girl you got on top of?"I asked.

"Oh chaos, I'm so sorry! I was drunk and I thought she liked me! Some chick said so! She said that girl wanted to meet me in the house and talk and maybe fool around."

"Some chick? Who was it?"Rouge asked. "I didn't catch her name. She just pulled me aside. But she was a pink hedgehog,"he said, scratching his forehead.

Rouge and I looked at each other.

She wouldn't. She wouldn't dare.

"That girl had a mean punch though. That's the last thing I remember. Hey, man, could you tell her that I'm sorry? I never meant to hurt or scare her but I'm sure after what I pulled, she was,"he sighed.

"Y-Yeah. She said she's sorry too. She didn't mean to punch you so hard,"I replied. "I'll get you some pain meds and something to eat. Sonic, go find Amy please,"Rouge said. I could see the anger behind Rouge's eyes.

We left the room at the same time. I headed towards Amy's room. The door was open and she was sitting at her vanity, brushing her hair.

I walked in and closed the door behind me. "Well that was rude. No greeting or anything, Sonikku?"she smiled.

I wasn't in a smiling mood. "Did you tell a guy that (Y/n) liked him?" I asked, folding my arms.

"Tch. I didn't tell anyone (Y/n) liked them."

I tapped my foot impatiently. I could feel the anger rising in my chest.

"Amy, there's no use in lying because he already told us it was you,"I replied. She stopped brushing her hair and looked back at me.

"So what? I just wanted (Y/n) to have a little fun,"she shrugged. "A little fun? Amy, you put (Y/n) and that guy in danger. You knew that she was strong enough to snap that guy in half if she needed to and yet you sent him in here to 'fool around'?!"I hissed.

Amy looked surprised at me. "It's not my fault the guy wanted to! (Y/n) is quite old enough to make her own decisions and if she decided to snap him in half or sleep with him, well then it would've happened."

"(Y/n) literally just came into to our house a few months ago! She didn't know what the guy was doing but she was terrified! Thankfully, he's not that hurt. Just hungover with a headache."

"So she did hurt him? What are you gonna do about that?"Amy asked. "That's not the point here. You intentionally sent him in here knowing what would happen. It's your fault he got hurt,"I said.

"So what's gonna happen when she hurts someone again?"

"She won't. She's not going to hurt anyone again."

"But how do you know that, Sonic? As we can see, (Y/n) is kinda unpredictable."

"She is not the problem! You are! Stay away from her. If I see you even talking to her, I'll-"

"What, Sonic? What are you gonna do? Not shit,"Amy shrugged.

She turned back around and began brushing her hair again. "If that's all you had to say, then you can leave,"she said.