Chills

Crystal walks hurriedly down the street, warm air crawling down her back. She shivered at the sensation, rubbing her arm. One more block, you're ok. She reassured herself.

Crystal had just gone to the worst party of her life, some one had forced her to drink, and she almost went to the bedroom with a man she never knew.

Now she walks down the street in a tight, skimpy dress, ashamed of what she allowed them to almost get away with.

Suddenly, a can of garbage crashes onto the street in front of her. Crystal jumps back, alarm evident in her body. She shakes her head, blaming it on a familiar Chicago animal, or maybe a strong wind.

She grips her arms, and walks around the pile of junk. Little does she know, someone is keeping an eye on her unfortunate night.

A bus and few cars zoom by in this abandoned night in the smallest part of Chicago. Crystal almost doubled over as a large raccoon races in front of her. She almost pierces it with the heel of her shoe.

She places a hand on her head, trying to erase the sheer creepiness and regret of the past 24 hours. She spots a little head, maybe four feet tall peeking from behind a wall.

She smiles. "Hi! What's your name?" She asks. The little kid pops his head out, revealing small glasses and a giddy smile. He says nothing.

Crystal steps forward again, this time noticing the red marks on his face,"Are you ok sweetie?" The kid starts sobbing, pulling himself back inside the sight of the wall. 

She rushes over, and her eyes widen in alarm. The child is laying down, well, the child's skin of his face. Above him is standing a wicked man with a bloody knife in his hand, smiling insanely. The man who tried to hook up with her.

Crystal screams as he covers her mouth and drags her back, whispering,"I knew you loved me. I knew you'd come back. I knew you were mine."

His words repeat as Crystal sobs. Her ear piercing scream rings out, but nobody comes. Finally, her dream comes true, and he plunges the knife through her chest.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"I love you baby." He repeats, stroking the hair of his wife. Her stuffed body. "I love you Crystal."

I hope ya'll are enjoying my creepy stories!