Road Trip Part 2

After a few more long hours of driving, I stop at a Burger King to grab something to eat. I wake up Ben,"Come on babe, let's go eat."

He stretches a little, before getting out from the car. We walk in, both, still tired, and order some burgers and fries (duh, what else)

While waiting for our order, I get an uneasy feeling. Something, instinct, paranoia, I don't know, tells me to turn around.

I have to bite my lip to keep from screaming. The smiling man stands ten feet or so behind me, waving and smiling.

He almost says some thing, but thinks better of it, and walks outside. I shiver, he scared the shit out of me.

My head is pulled from the clouds when they call our order. I smile, thank them, and hurriedly being it back to our table. Ben looks like he is about to fall asleep.

"Ben. That guy was here again." I whisper shout, pulling him from his daze. His eyes shoot open,"Creepy ass smiling guy?"

I nod, still creeped out. "What the hell does he want?" Ben says, the anger clear on his face.

We cautiously dig in to our burgers and fries, keeping an eye out for the, as now named,'Creepy ass smiling guy'

We finish eating silently, and head to the car. We switch our stuff over again. "Come on. Let's get out of here." I insist.

Ben pulls out as soon as possible, no problem.

Some thing still feels off, like we aren't safe. "Do you smell that?" I ask, the scent of cigars lingering under my nose.

He sniffs,"Yes... and I dont smoke." I whip my head around, only to be greeted my smiling guy, holding a finger to his lips, and a knife in his hand.