OMG here's a story

HOW DID I JUST GET 36 VIEWS IN A MATTER OF MINUTES! BUT HERE'S A STORY

I throw my briefcase on in the couch, exhausted from work. My mother had been taking care of the baby, I wouldn't think shed mind a couple more minutes.

I walk to my room, changing out of the tight pencil skirt and blouse. I let out a breath as I slip it off. Going through my closet, I toss on sweats and a black tank top, and lay on my bed.

I turn up the baby monitor volume, and hear mom singing to Audrey, probably helping her sleep. My door opens, and in walks. Mom?

I dart up, the singing hasn't stopped. "When did you get home Bella?" She asks. "I thought ..." I trail off, darting to her nursery.

A complete stranger is holding my child. "Get your hands off my child!" I scream. She smirks,"If you say so!

Aubreys little baby body is thrown in the air, and I scream, diving down to catch her. The lady jumps out the window, off the second story. I grab Aubrey, and she gently cries on my shoulder. I bounce her up and down, and peek out the window.

The lady is still breathing a little, and her limbs are all bent out of place. "I wanted Aubrey and I to be together forever." She whispers, before her head falls over, limp.

Aubrey is ok, I am ok. But now there's a dead body outside my window.

Hope you are enjoying!