₣łVE

•|• Ride Or Die •|•

I need a gangsta. To love me better. Than all the others do. To always forgive me. Ride or die with me. That's just what gangsters do.
- Gangsta | Kehlani

•|•

•|•

FREE FROM Arkham Nala got all of Gotham to know her name as she stayed by the Jokers side. The two of them together were a deadly force. Unlike the rest of Joker's crew she didn't have to go through the initiation at ACE chemicals. Having already proved herself at Arkham. And the clown prince thought it wasn't needed.

"You aren't like them," Joker says while Nala was checking out her new tattoo in the mirror of their shared penthouse. It was the same one he had on his right peck, hers on the back of her right shoulder. He lived up to his promise. This tattoo was going to be the first of many more to come.

"You aren't my minion or some lackey, no no. You are my partner. Che, you're...different."

Aside from causing chaos, torturing and killing people, being a pain in the ass for Batman they had nice personal moments with each other. The more time they spent together the closer they became. Both knew almost everything about the other, even their deepest, darkest secrets. Things she never told anyone, even Quinn. Nala felt like she could tell Joker anything. Though there were times when one would get royally pissed off at the other--sometimes leading to them getting into a fist fight, claws and all. No matter who started it all that it took was an apology and forgiveness. Then they ended up just as they were before.

As days passed by Nala was trying to learn more about her teleporting ability. They were currently on the roof of ACE chemicals. Nala was in one of her many outfits, black and dark purple leather hoodie with matching pants and boots, cat eyes and a large smile was patched on the back. She walked up and down the ledge, peering down bellow. The clown looking stylish as usual. With Quinn no longer there to help her figure it out, Joker jumped to the task. Seriously.