Ŧ₩E₦Ŧ¥ ŦҤƦEE

•|• Never Let Me Go •|•

They say love is patient.
And I would wait, but how long?
Don't let them change the station.
Cause the song that they're playing.
That's our song.
They don't understand us.
But maybe they don't have to.
They're no better than us.
And if we just runny away what does that prove?

If I Had A Heart | Todrick Hall

•|•

•|•

THE NEXT morning Nala woke up feeling less miserable and detached from everything than she had the previous days before. After getting dress, lacing up her boots she was ready to face the day ahead. The feline headed downstairs and straight to the kitchen and walked up to the gray cat sitting on the counter holding out her hand.

"Give me five," Cheshire Jr blinked before lifting a paw and placing it on her palm.

"Pound it," She turned her hand into a fist and the cat bumped it. Nala smiled.

"These are the little things that make life worth living."

"You seem to be in higher spirits." Enzo came walking in just as she went over and opened the fridge pulling out a carton of milk, closing the door with a shrug.

"Sure. I guess. I can't just wallow in self-pity forever. I am the Queen of the Underland. There's work to be done, things to be appraised, shipments to be made, people to be shoot at or persuade into submission."

Cheshire took a long gulp from the carton and wiping her mouth with the sleeve of her jacket, "So. Where the hell did you go yesterday?"

"There were certain matters that needed attending to. I'd happen to bump into an acquaintance, and they gave me a ride home." Enzo explains leaning against the island table. An object sat in the background behind him and she pointed at it with squinted eyes.