₣ł₣ŦEE₦

•|• Jealousy's A Killer •|•

Jealousy.
A sign of Insecurity. A sign of Weakness.
A sign of Obsession.
-Unknown

This chapter is dedicated to @HiccaJacksonFrost14 for nominating this book for best Suicide Squad fic in the Book Oscars!•|•

•|•

ANOTHER VOICEMAIL and another practice dummy's head with Rick Flag's stupid face tapped on it was blown to smithereens. Nala takes time and reloads her shotgun looking none to happy. Her lips were in a tight line and not formed in her famous grin. Her hair was a disheveled curly mess, and her usually bright green eyes sparkling with madness and mischief were dark and screamed for much need sleep. But her anger and worry over powered that. She had been blowing up Lincoln's phone minute after minute, placed scouts outside his house and the hospital he worked at and they were to call her if they saw that he had returned.

But still nothing happened. He hasn't popped up.

She's been feeling completely off her rocker. Well more than usual. But can you blame her? It's been exactly two weeks since he went to explain and he's still been MIA. All because of him. There still hasn't been a lead to who had tried to blow her up at the restaurant. It could have been anybody. Nala still had enemies. Which ever few left remained anyway. One of her brains was nervously holding her cell phone for her. The poor woman had to stand there as Nala blew the head off of another sand filled dummy. It's been like this for most of they day--her destroying things with her shotgun. And she had to endure Cheshire as she vent out her anger.

"M-maybe he's tied up at the moment?" The woman asked, not seeming so sure herself, but threw the option out there. Anything to get her be less trigger happy. Seeing that her boss was actually thinking about her words made her feel some relief.

"Hmm."

"Perhaps you should take a break, madame. Maybe rest? Or I could summon your personal chef, find someone to go fetch you dinner and--"

Another shot rang through the air and so did a scream from the techie. A dummy that was placed a few feet up above her head behind her fell down to the floor with a thud. The woman was in shock thinking that could have bee her. Nala slammed the Executioner on the ground.

"I should have stayed with him. Fucking Flag! I'm going to rip his heart out!"

"You-you can do that?"

Nala raised an eyebrow. Did she forget who it was exactly that she was working for? Maybe she should just kill her for asking a stupid question. Seemed like a good past time. Suddenly, Enzo strolled into the room. He took one look at the shaking woman and clicks his tongue.