New Location

"Cathy! Hold on!"

I heard Blake screaming at me to hold on multiple times. All I could do was grip harder and harder. The wind was cold. I forgot I only had a t-shirt on with spanx. My whole body started to stiffen. I looked up at Blake.

"Cathy? Ok. You have you trust me. Let go."

I looked down at the ground. All I saw were cars. That's all.

I looked back up at him. "Are you nuts?!"

"Trust me! Please!"

I gulped. I had to take this chance. I loosened my grip and slowly let go. I looked up while I fell. Blake looked down at me while I did, smiling.

This was it.

I was going to die.

As I fell towards my death, I passed out.

-

"Man she's a pretty girl."

"Yeah I know. She's mine."

"Why don't we do a threesome?"

"Back off Sean!"

My eyes slowly peeled open as I saw two men arguing at the end of a bed.

I moved a little, for which they looked at me.

"Dude she's awake!"

I rubbed my eyes and looked at the men. One of them was Blake. The other was tall and fair skinned. He had dirty blonde hair with hazel eyes. His face had a little bit of freckles across his cheeks, and had a nice jaw line.

"Blake, who is he?" I asked quietly.

Blake smiled and sat beside me. "That's Sean. He's been my friend since, forever now."

I looked at Sean, and he licked his lips and winked. It gave me major chills.

I looked back at Blake. "What happened?"

"Well, you passed out when Sean caught you at the bottom."

I nodded. "Where are we now?"

"We are in Kentucky. At Sean's house."

My eyes widened. "Kentucky?"

Blake nodded.

Sean walked up beside me and sat down. "Girl, you'll love it here. I live out here in the middle of nowhere. No one to see or hear us."

I felt nauseous. "I need to use the bathroom."

Sean held my hand. "Here I'll show you where it is."

I saw Blake give Sean "the evil eye" as he lead me to the bathroom.

"So, how are you?" Sean asked.

I rolled my eyes and didn't answer. Sean bumped into me. I sighed.

"Hey, don't make me not show you where the bathroom is."

I cleared my throat. "I'm fine."

"Well, I'm sorry Ms. Grumpy Pants."

He showed me the bathroom. It was small with a toilet and a sink. I walked in and Sean came in with me.

I stopped him. "Hey, privacy."

He chuckled. "Pfft. Why? It's just you," he put his hands on my shoulders. "And me."

I shook away. "Perv!"

Sean held my wrists. "Babe, shouldn't you repay your hero?"

I arched my brows.

"I saved you."

I bit my lip. "Oh."

"Yeah."

I could just imagine what Blake would do to me if I did "repay" him.

"Maybe another time, uh, I really need to pee now."

He nodded. "Okay. You know how to get back to the room?"

I nodded.

He walked out and closed the bathroom door behind him. I sighed of relief and did my business.

I made my way to the bedroom, but saw a kitchen. I stopped, looked around, and went towards it. When there's a kitchen, there's food.

I saw a pantry and opened the door to it. Inside was the holy grail of foods.

Pretzels and peanut butter.

I snatched the bag and jar from the self and placed it on the counter. I opened both, dipped a pretzel in the sweet-salty goodness, and stuffed it in my face. I closed my eyes, and enjoyed the combination of flavors. When I opened my eyes, I saw Blake and Sean standing on the other side of the counter, smiling.

I swallowed. "What?"

"What are you eating?" Sean asked.

"Obviously pretzels and peanut butter." Blake replied.

I rolled my eyes with irritation. "Y'all are irritating."

They glanced at each other and looked back at me.

"How so?" They asked in unison.

I didn't answer. I grabbed one more pretzel and headed back to the room. I laid on the bed and closed my eyes.

About a minute later, I felt someone get on the bed. I didn't open my eyes. I felt the person crawl over top of me and lean close. I knew it was one of the guys. I felt his breath hit my skin. A pair of lips met mine, gentle and soft.

I didn't bare to open my eyes. I just enjoyed the kiss. Our lips glided back and forth in unison. He pulled back and I smiled.

I peeled my eyes open to see a guy with hazel eyes and dirty blonde hair.

My eyes widened. "Sean?"

"Thanks for that babe."

He got off of me and ran out of the room. I slapped my hand on my forehead.

Blake is gonna find out about this.

I'm very sure he will.

And very soon.