Let's Travel

Sean POV

I put my back against the cool metal door. I sat against it for hours. All I heard was her screaming and pleading for her to be let out.

"Please! I'm so sorry! I'll never do it again!" I heard her scream.

She deserves the punishment. She called the police! But, at the same time, she needs to go home.

"Sean, what are you doing?"

Blake peaked his head around the corner.

I cleared my throat. "Uh, nothing man. Just guarding the door."

He chuckled. "Something's on your mind." He paused and laughed again. "Is it because we didn't finish our threesome? Cuz we can go back and f-"

"No that's the thing." I interrupted. "I want Cathy to be happy. To feel welcomed."

Blake frowned. "Apparently you don't understand this. We are kidnappers. She is a prisoner. Do you understand? She doesn't deserve a good life. She needs to be taped while we rape her, kill her, burn the evidence, then- BAM- we go find another girl."

"You told her you loved her." I whispered.

"Do you really believe in the power of love?"

Silence.

"Dude no you can't be in love with her."

I looked at him tears in my eyes. "Said the one who told her you loved her."

I got up and stormed to the bathroom.

Blake just stood there, looking at the door.

Cathy POV

I snapped my head to the door when I saw Blake come in with a duffle bag.

"What's that?" I asked seriously.

He shook his head. "Nothing."

I snickered. "Lies."

"Well if you really want to know, come take a sneaky-peaky."

I stared at him. He stepped away from the bag. I slowly made my way to the bad, keeping my eyes locked on Blake.

I snatched the green bag and put it on the bed. I quickly unzipped it. I rummaged through, pulling out rope, zip ties, and a whip.

"Surprise!" Blake sang.

My mouth fell open. "You are a sick son of a b-"

I got cut off by a skull shattering slap in the face.

"Say anything else, and you're done for."

I nodded at his command.

"Do what I say, and you will be fine."

I knew that was a filthy lie. I nodded anyways. He smiled.

"Good now-" he paused. "Take off your pants."

I looked down. "Hell nah!"

He started laughing. "Man you are stupid! Do you want me to do worse?"

I bit my lip. I slid down my pants in a fast motion. I stood there while he examined me.

"Okie dokie. Take off your shirt now."

I slowly peeled off my shirt, the cold air hitting my skin. He was smiling the whole time.

"Now the bra."

I hesitated. I grabbed the clasps and unhooked them. I took my black bra off to expose my breasts.

"Good. Now we can start what we didn't do on the web cam. Remember that night Cathy?"