Prisoner

Cathy's POV

Two days at this new location. Literally nothing happened. Sean and Blake felt more like brothers than-

Never mind.

We ate dinner, played board games, watched TV. You know, typical "around the house" stuff.

"Checkmate!"

Sean and Blake looked at each other.

"What!?" Blake yelled.

I smile grew across my face. "Y'all don't know how to play chess. Man, you guys could've beat me thousands of times."

"That's why I love you."

I rolled my eyes, yet he kept going.

"You're so sophisticated, sweet, yet challenging at the same time. I like that."

Sean looked at Blake in a disgusted manner, and rolled his eyes. Luckily he was sitting behind him, or else Sean would have been thrown across the room.

I faked a smile. "Thanks Blake."

"No problem sweetheart."

-

"Sean you wanna drink?"

Sean looked up from his phone. "Yeah give me a-"

He paused for about a minute.

"Gimme a Miller Lite."

I grabbed a couple of Miller Lite's and gave it to Sean. Blake went out to buy some more clothes for me, and groceries.

I sat beside Sean awkwardly and flipped on the TV. We sat there for an odd 5 minutes without doing anything.

"So, um, Cathy."

I looked at him.

"About the kiss the other night I-"

"Don't worry about it." I interrupted. "It's done and over with."

"Oh." Sean frowned.

Sean scooted closer to me. "I hope you know all of this is not my fault."

"What do you mean?"

"You know, the whole kidnapping thing."

I nodded. "Yes I understand that. But you're helping him."

"I'm really sorry."

I stared at him. Then I made the most stupid decision ever.

I quickly leaned in and smashed my lips against his. His hands went behind my waist, while mine went up to his head. He let go, and made a trail with his tongue down to my neck.

"Sean, we need to-"

My breath hitched. I relaxed and let him continue down to my collarbone.

He let go when I groaned. He smiled as well.

"I can see you're not used to this." He laughed.

I shook my head.

"Never had a boyfriend?"

Once again I shook my head no.