Chapter 8

As I said before. I am so stupid for coming back here. God I hate myself. Why do u have to be so stupid Arianna?

Here I lay on my old bed only in a bra and underwear. No he did not rape me. Yet. But he took most of my clothes off so the belt would hurt more. Right now he is out of the house probably getting drunk.

Oh I forgot to mention. He chained me to the Bed like a damn caged animal. So now there is no way to escape or call for help. I felt so useless. hopeless. worthless.

I shifted in my bed yelping from the excruciating pain in my body.

Just then my door burst open and there stood an angry Jake. As soon as I saw him I broke down. I quickly flipped my arms over to hide the cuts. I started to feel extremely self conscious as he scanned my almost naked body taking in my horrid state. I was probably disgusting in his eyes.

"Jake! I'm sorry. I'm so stupid oh my God." I whimpered hoping he isn't still mad at me.

He walked over to me his piercing eyes staring into mine. "We need to get you out of here."

He reached into his back pocket and pulled out a pocket knife cutting the ropes that were around my ankles. He walked over to my closet pulling out some sweats and a hoodie and walked back over to me. I tried to get up to get dressed but my legs gave out underneath me and I tumbled back onto the Bed.

Jake pulled me to the edge of the bed before sliding my sweatpants up my short legs and stopping at my waist. He quickly grabbed my hoodie (well it was actually one of his hoodie's that I simply borrowed it without asking) pulling it over my head and helping me get my arms through since I couldn't raise my arms above my head. He must have been in too much of a rush to notice the cuts, thank god.

He grabbed my still packed bag and picked me up bridal style. I wrapped my arms around his neck and lay my head on his shoulder as he carried me out of the house. He set me in his car and drove off towards his house. The car ride was silent but I didn't mind.

When we got to Jake's house he got out and opened my door, picking me up again and carrying me to his room. In the process of setting me on his bed, Jake hit one of my cuts. Heavy tears started rolling down my cheeks.

When Jake notice he knit his eyesbrows together in confusion as worry pooled up in his eyes.

"What's wrong princess?" Came is soft voice.

"Jake... I-I'm so s-sor-sorry" I whimpered between sobs.

"Sorry for what baby?" He still had confusion written all over his face.

My heart fluttered a bit when he said baby.

I didn't say anything I just jumped into his arms digging my face into his chest, taking in his scent.

After a few minutes of sobbing in his embrace I finally pulled away. He told me to get some rest so we can talk tomorrow.

I sighed getting up off his bed. He pulled me into a hug kissing the top of my head and mumbling 'I'm really sorry princess' I walked out of his room and went to bed.