Chapter 47

The next morning I found myself sprawled out across Jake's bed, leaving him only a small portion of it. He was laying on his side with his arm draped across my back while I laid on my stomach, arms and legs taking up the rest of the bed.

My attempts to get out of the bed without waking Jake, didn't go as planned. At my first movement, Jake began to stir next to me before wrapping both his arms around me and locking me in place against his bare chest. I squirmed in his hold and tried to wiggle myself free. But he doesn't budge.

I turn around so I'm facing him and press my palms flat against his chest and attempt to push him. Of course, he doesn't move. Damn oaf.

I let out an annoyed grunt. Frowning at the situation. Then, I notice a small smile creep on Jake's face and he peeks through one eye before opening both of them.

I sighed, "You were awake the whole time weren't you?"

He shrugs, his eyes wide awake. "Maybe."

I stared at him in annoyance. "Could you maybe remove your giant arms from around me so I can use the bathroom?"

He smirks and tightens his arms around me. "But I don't want to let you go."

"Jake," I whine. "I have to pee."

He groans but before he releases me he plants a feathery kiss on my lips, taking me by complete surprise. I smile and peck his lips back before hopping out of the bed.

After disposing my liquids and brushing my teeth with a spare toothbrush, I exit the bathroom and head back to Jake's room to steal a hoodie because why not?

"Stealing my clothes again Arianna?" Jake asked, looking up from his phone.

"Yeah," I reply honestly. "But if you have a problem with it I can always steal Dylan's or Tyler's." Of course I wouldn't steal any of Ryders clothes. Maddie would probably flip her lid.

"Who said I have a problem with it? In fact, I think you look amazing in my clothes," he said as he pushed the covers off him, revealing his bare torso, and strolling to where I am sitting on the floor, digging through his suitcase.

In one swift move he pulled me to my feet along with a black hoodie that has his last name printed on the back and his football number. I slide it on over top of my tank top and shorts, inhaling the intoxicating smell of Jake.

"What the hell am I going to do with you?" Jake murmurs, more to himself than me.

"Kiss me, hopefully?" I marveled, going on my tip toes to loop my arms around his neck.

He wrapped his arms around my back, pressing my stomach against his bare torso. "You bet your fine ass I'm going to kiss you." He smirked as he leaned down to claim my lips.

The kiss started out small, but very quickly escalated to be more intense. I let out a soft moan when Jake's tongue darted inside my mouth. Without thinking I jump up and wrap my legs around his waist deepening the kiss as my fingers move to tangle in his hair. He groans when I push myself further against him and in a matter of seconds I'm on his bed laying on my back with Jake on top of me.

He pulls away only to help me pull the hoodie over my head, along with my tank top, leaving me in my bra and shorts.

"You're so beautiful," he whispered after his eyes rake me body, causing me to blush perfusly.

Our lips meet once again, this time much more passionate. His bare stomach is pressed against mine, but he's holding most his weight up so he doesn't crush me. I untangle my fingers from his hair to drag them lightly down hid back, tracing all the glorious muscles. My moans and his groans are the only thing filling the silence of the room.

A guilty feeling washes over me. Jake must have sensed this because he immediately pulled away, concern filling his features as he pulls his weight off me.

"What's wrong?" He inquired. "I didn't hurt you did I?"

"No no no, you didn't hurt me. I just..." My voice trailed off, becoming weak.

Jake's eyes softened considerably and he leans down to place a kiss on my nose. "We don't have to do anything you're not ready for."

I still felt guilty for leading him on. "You're not mad?" I stammered.

Jake frowned. "Of course I'm not mad." He climbed off me and leaned against the headboard, spreading his arms out. "Come her."

I gladly fell into his arms, soaking up the warmth they provide and inhaling my favorite scent. "I love you Jake."

His body tensed and I began to feel stupid for saying it too soon. Love is a strong word, and it should only be said when you're one hundred percent sure you love that person. I haven't thought about it too much, but right now, laying in his arms, I get this warm and fuzzy feeling in my heart. I'm absolutely positive I love him.

His arms tighten around me.

"I love you too." His voice came out just above a whisper. Tears flooded my eyes when he said this.

I wasn't really sure if he loved me back, but I had to make sure he knew I love him. The only person I've heard say they love me since my mom died was Maddie. So hearing it come from Jake gives me such an incredible feeling. He loves me?

"You do?" I ask. My voice wobbly.

His lips curl up into a smile and I feel as if my heart has stopped beating. Once upon a time I thought I was too broken to be loved. Jake proved me wrong.

"I do. Very, very much."

~~
A/N

Oh god, here come the water works:,) this is the last chapter of The Bad Boy Saved Me, but don't worry! There will most definitely be an epilogue!!

I want to thank you all for voting and commenting on this book, and for just reading it in general! Your support truly means a lot to me.

I do have a lot planned for my other books so be sure to check those out if you're interested:)

Again, thank you guys SO MUCH for supporting me. And DON'T remove this book from your library quite yet, the epilogue will be coming very soon;)

Much love,
~ Khloe xx