EPILOGUE

"Daddy's home!" Little Avery squeals, running to the door as fast as her little legs can take her.

Not even two seconds later the front door opens and closes and there's another squeal followed by fits of giggles and a deep chuckle. I wipe my hands off on a towel and lean against the wall in the entryway. Tears fill my eyes as I watch the beginning of my own family.

Avery Grace Prince was born on August 5, 2019. I was 19 at the time and Jake just turned 20 in January. The pregnancy was a total surprise but Jake and I were unbelievably happy to be starting a family together. Even if we were still young and in college. Jake and I worked out a schedule so we could still go to college but one of us would always be home with Avery.

About a month after Avery's fourth birthday, Jake proposed to me in such a beautiful way. We had Cole (Who is 19 and happily in a relationship with his girlfriend Lila) watch Avery while Jake and I went out.

First, Jake brought me to this fancy Italian restraunt with sky high prices. I told him about a million times that we didn't need to go somewhere so pricy but he insisted. After the dinner date, he brought me to a beach where I eventually learned Cole had brought Avery to so they could be there to film.

"Jake where are we going?!" I asked, gripping his hand like my life depended on it. Well, since I'm blindfolded and have no idea where we are going, my life kinda does depend on it. "Can I take the blindfold off yet?!"

"Not yet." His hand disappeared. "Okay take it off!"

I slowly slid the blindfold off, immediately dropping it to the ground to cover my mouth with my hands when I gasp. Ocean water is lapping at my feet, and what's in front of me fills my eyes with tears.

"Jake-" I don't get to finish what I day because my voice breaks and I can't get anything else out.

A couple feet away from me is Jake, kneeling on one knee, a big but nervous smile on his face. Around him are fairy lights and rose petals littering the soft sand. Directly behind him is a giant board painted black, with fairy lights spelling out the words marry me?

"Arianna Marie Mitchell, we've been through everything together. Some things bad, a lot of things good. Like little Avery, for instance. Before you came into my life I had nothing. You lit up my world baby. You make me the happiest man alive Arianna. You've given me the love I never had, and the most beautiful little girl in the world. And I want nothing more than to spend the rest of my life, with you, the woman I love." He took a deep breath before saying the words that brought me to even more tears. "Will you marry me?"

I nodded my head, causing tears to fall onto my hands that are covering my mouth. "Yes, a million times yes!"

Jake showed off his heart stopping smile and gently took my hand in his to slide on the most gorgeous ring I've ever seen. "I love you baby girl."