Finding Friends

Beware, this chapter is Long!

"My Name is Elizabeth, and this is ban. I'm sorry for waking you. Did that hurt?" She said politely. I just looked down at my sores and told her,
"I'm (Y/n), i can't feel pain anymore. And its ok, I'm not used to sleeping well." I started sitting up to walk.
My knees looked terrible.
My ankles looked terrible.
My wrists looked terrible.
I looked terrible. I thought looking at my body.
"Do you have knee braces?" I asked boldly.
" yeah, let me go get them." Elizabeth said enthusiastically. She left the room and shut the door. I sat on the edge of the bed with my head down trying not to cry. Ban was still there watching, so I really tried. I didn't want anyone to see me like that. Just then the door sprang open, and I put my head up making it look like nothing happened.
"Here" she did gently holding 1 brace. "We only have one, but we also have crutches." I slid the knee brace on the one that looked worse. She got the crutches out and gave them to me. I took the crutches and tried to use them.  I almost stood up,depending on the brace to straighten the bone. I fell back on the bed and hurt it even more. This time I felt everything. I dropped the crutches immediately and held my knee with both hands. I took the brace off hoping it would lessen the pain. Blood trickled out everywhere.
"(Y/n)?! are you ok?!" Ban yelled looking at the blood. Elizabeth grabbed the rag putting it over my knee, but it burnt so as an instinct I screamed. I had never felt so much pain before.
"

You need a real doctor!" Elizabeth concluded.
"Don't you think I know that?!" I told her still covering my knee. Meliodas and king rushed in hearing my scream. That night, more blood gushed out than I've ever seen. I almost lost everything. I fell back on the bed not able to get up. I don't remember most of it after that. But I do remember ban trying to keep me awake.
"Hey! (Y/n)! Can you hear me? (Y/n)!" He shouted as my eyes started to shut. I couldn't stop myself. I blacked out from blood loss. The next morning I woke up in a different room. It was organized and had weird tools next to me. A man walked in with a mask. I couldn't tell who he was until he took it off. I then realized it was the man who caused me this pain. One of the kings guards.
"You're finally awake. I want to ask you something, (Y/n). Will you come back with us? As a holy knight?" He spoke with an honest voice. I felt that if I declined, he'd kill me right then and there. But I couldn't accept. I soon realized a smirk on his face. I tried to move, but he had already chained my hands and feet to each other. I had no control this time. I didn't give him an answer  because I was to scared.
"You've got no choice. You'll come back with us, as a slave. And work for us no matter the condition. You have to do everything we tell you to, even if you don't want to." He chuckled. "I'll be back when you're healed, not a minute later.." He then left,and the binds came off. I quickly sat up, breathing heavier than ever. I didn't want to be with them again. I needed help, but ban and Elizabeth weren't there. I wasn't safe, the holy knights knew I escaped. I decided to grab the crutches and try again. It didn't matter if it bled or not, I needed too get out of that place. So I stood up, and felt that same pain I did before. However I continued. I walked out of thee room, through the halls, as blood dripped from my wounds. When I reached the exit, ban and Diane were there. I immediately fell into ban. He held me close to him.
"You shouldn't be out of bed." He told me. I just rested against his jacket. I didn't move or talk. He finally picked me up and set me in Diane's hand. I shook to her cold touch. She noticed and handed me back to him. I stopped shaking in his arms. He was warmer and more gentle. I knew I could trust him. He carried me back to the tavern and Diane had the crutches in her bag. I fell asleep against ban's chest. I didn't even notice my knee when we got there. My eyes opened when the door to the boar hat swung open. He sat me at one of the tables then sat next to me. Meliodas brought us drinks and Pat me on the back.
"I assume you're better, right?"
"No, actually" I froze. I remembered the man who walked in my room. I couldn't hear anything after that, everything was fuzzy. While I had the chance, I had deep thoughts to myself.
Why would he be there, of all people?
When did they realize I escaped?
How could they know where I was?
Wait, I got it!
I snapped out of it, shaking my head. I waited until they calmed down.
"Who are you guys? I need to know everything. If you are who I think you are, I just need to know." I demanded. They'd all looked at each other then Meliodas spoke.
"I'm Meliodas,the dragon sin of wrath. This is ban, the fox sin of greed, this is Diane,the serpent the sin of envy, and King the grizzly sin of sloth. There's only 4 of us right now, but were trying to find merlin and gowther."
"Wait ,that's only 6." I told him.
"Escanor isn't here anymore. We lost him 10 years ago. We're looking for a replacement. Does that answer everything?"He said.
"Yeah, but now I know how he found me." I mumbled.
"Who found you?" He said getting closer to me to hear.
"I was a former holy knight, until I rebelled and got locked away and 2 broken knees. When I saw ban's cell was in front of me, I was kinda scared at first sight. Then we talked and it was normal. Then when he took the huge metal rods out of himself, and destroyed the magical binds, I knew something was up. No normal human could do that and live." I spoke.
"Annnnd?" Meliodas said.
"Well if he wasn't human, he could be a different race, or immortal. And when I heard his name was ban, I thought about it. There was talk everywhere about "Ban the Undead". It seemed they were the same person, and people said "the seven deadly sins", among that. So if I was locked away with a sin, I could've escaped with a sin. So to find me, they had to find ban. And since ban took me to the hospital, all they had to do was look at the records of whose been there. Then find the room I was in." I said.
"Someone was in your room?!" Ban asked with a worried tone.
"Not just anyone, the holy knight who broke my knees. He came in when I woke up and told me he'd take me when I'm healed. That I'd become a slave for my betrayal." I said. They all stared at me with a questionable look like they were trying to decipher a puzzle on my face. I signaled for ban to come closer. he bent down towards me as I whispered in his ear.
"Please take me upstairs. I-i want to be alone for a while." I could barely stand to talk without a teary voice.
"Sure thing." He said in a sweet relaxing voice. He picked me up with no hesitation. I let my hair fall in front of my eyes so no one could see them. He tried moving it back, but every time I turned my head. My arms stayed in my lap the whole time. The slight movement of being carried was enough to calm me down. Though tears still fled from my eyes, I felt a connection.