The Curse

We all looked at each other competitivly. He sat a timer on the counter and set it for 20 minutes.
"Ready, set..." Meliodas had his finger on the start button as he said, "Go!" Everyone rushed In Different directions. I had a whole box of trinkets in the room, so that's where I headed. By the time I got up there, I opened the box,and they were already gone.
"Dang it! That was my win!" I said looking around. I found one of the trinkets that's from The box that probably fell on the ground. I started thinking about if I lost.
What if Meliodas wins? He'll have complete control of what I do, and he's a pervert! I can't let that happen. And if king wins, he'll probably pick Diane, so I don't have to worry. What about gowther or ban? Gowther would be harmless. Its ban I have to worry about. Wait! Did he get my box?! I really hope not... Merlin, well. She's not exactly talkative. So I don't know about her. But if I don't win....
I got under my bed and found 2 more. Then searched in the drawers, nothing was there. Then I left the room, and back downstairs.
"Still 10 minutes left! I can do this." I rushed behind the counter and found 3. Now I had 6 in all. I went to the storage room.
"Jackpot!" I whispered. I started picking up them 1 by 1 and ended up with 14 more. Now I had 20!
"I'm definetly gonna win." I went back to the timer then all of a sudden the alarm went off. We all gathered at one table and counted them up. Meliodas started a score sheet.

King=16
Diane=12
Meliodas=26
Merlin=7
Gowther=9
(Y/n)=20
Elizabeth=3
Ban=28

"It looks like Ban won by 2." Meliodas said smiling. "Well who do you choose to curse?" I was anxious, I didn't want to be picked. I really did pray just then.
"Hmm, who do I choose?" He said looking around the table. He then stared at me, and I knew I blushed beet red.
"(Y/n), I pick you." Ban said. I then froze in fear.
"I knew it!" I shouted.
"What was your first guess?" I growled and walked upstairs ignoring them. I got back in bed, and closed my eyes. Jut then I felt the bed sink in on the other side. I knew it was him. He thew his arms around my stomach, pulling me closer.
"Let go, Ban." I said trying to sound tired.
"Well, I did win the game, and didn't you get the curse?" He said putting his head in the croak of my neck.
"Are you actually going to do this?" I asked.
"What ever do you mean?" He kissed my Cheek softy and told me,
"Goodnight (Y/n)." And then I replied back, "goodnight ban." We both went to sleep then. In the morning, ban moving woke me up. I opened my eyes and saw I Was facing him now.
"Morning, (Y/n). He caressed my cheek as I started to sit up.
"(Y/n), do you still want to do the bet? He asked me.
" sure, you won the curse." I told him.
"Fine, But you have to listen."
"Ok."
He got up from the bed and walked to my side. He bent down and motioned for me to get on. I climbed onto his back and put my arms around his neck as he held my legs. It was relaxing getting to be carried on someone's back. He walked downstairs and all of the sins stared.
"What is happening?" King asked.
"I won the game, that's it." Ban said.
"Oh,so you'll use this opportunity to get a girlfriend? Is that the reason?"
"Poor king, you're just mad because Diane doesn't love you back."
King blushed so red I couldn't see his face.
"Q- Quit teasing me ban! We all know you like (Y/n)! So why is it any different?" I blushed when king said those words. I buried my nose in ban's shoulder. He saw and patted my head.
"

It's fine (Y/n), he's only jealous I can hang around a girl and he can't." I smiled but kept my head down.
"I- I can hang around girls!"
"Oh and yes, I might use this opportunity to get a girlfriend." Ban said. I raised my head in shock and almost fell off his back.
"What?! But I" I yelled.
"Relax" he said putting a finger over my lips.
"I knew it ban! You love her! I know you do! With the freaky way you cuddle her, how you're best friends, you 2 even tell secrets to each other! It's the behavior of a couple, and you know that!" King shouted. I blushed red as a beet and got off ban. He turned around and asked
" hey, are you ok? King didn't mean to he said, I promise." He said softly. He bent down and hugged me.
"(Y/n) he really didn't mean it." I looked up to saw a sparkle in his ruby eyes. I felt like I was in a dream.
"Hey hey, guys can we get in our  uniforms and forget this?" Meliodas said impactiontly.
"No way! He started this!" King said.
"No its fine!"  I said. "It has been weird behavior, but I didn't realize because I've been without a family. I don't know how to act around friends, so I just act how I normally would."
Meliodas froze, he stared at me blankly. And king had guilty face.
I then walked back upstairs to our shared room. I sat on the bed looking at the ceiling. I decided to look up "Family" on my phone.

Family
(Noun) People who love you, and stay with you to take care of you on their own will.

I looked at that definition for a while, hoping something would come up. I then realized I did have a family. All of my friends here,go out of their way to keep me safe. They trust and love me, like a family should. I then stood up to see the door open. It was king.
"(Y/n) I'm really sorry I embarrassed you, I didn't know about your family or your past." He said looking at me.
"Don't you see? All of you are my family. I only just realized I've been silly this whole time. Moping over something that wasn't my fault at all." I told him.
" but you said-" he sputtered out.
"I know what I said, but now thinking about it, I realize it was a lie. I was fooled due to my inconvenience."
"(Y/n), I know that ban loves you, and that's what I came up here to talk to you about. And its not a friendship love, its he wants to date you love. He knows about sleeping positions and holds you like that because he loves you so much, and just let's it out sometimes. He's a great guy but bundles up his emotions like their in a jar. He doesn't normally show signs of sadness or being happy. But when they spill out like that, I know he can't hold it in anymore. He loves you too much." King said with teary eyes.
"Well then," I smirked. "There's only one thing left to do, huh?" He looked back at me smiling and wiping the tears away.
"I guess so." He said.