1st Act: Mugen Road

Hikari Watanabe was the Watanabes' lone child and sole heir. The Watanabe Family was an extremely wealthy and influential partnership. The financial partnership was something her grandpa had developed on his own. He was a decent individual who never engaged in unlawful activity. His lone child followed in his dad's footsteps. He was successful in business and grew it to be the largest in Asia. He had two children an older son and a daughter, the youngest, Hikari. Her ultimate goal was to practice law and join the family company. She brought up the dream so frequently that even her close friend Naruse Aika was affected by it. Aika was just in the first grade at the time. Hikari was her big sister in her eyes. Hikari was six years her senior.

Aika pursued Hikari's aim of becoming a lawyer by devoting herself to her studies. Hikari, on the other hand, gave up that desire the day her brother passed away. She got disoriented, from a mature young lady, she turned into a Yankee. She was a member of the female gang called "Pink Sakura", which she subsequently rose to command. Due to her precise and quick driving, she earned the nickname "Speedo Sakura".

She made the decision to study diligently throughout high school. She discovered a new dream: to train as a detective and track down the murderer of her brother. Her family first didn't approve. The sole succeeder made a U-turn and left her position. She valued finding the offender more than wealth and influence. Finally, her parents agreed to let her pursue her academic goals. Even her Gang was on her side. She had to resign from her position as a "Sakura member," but she remained close to the group. And indeed, despite Hikari's repeated requests for them to cease calling her that, every member still considered her to be their leader.

Hikari stood at around 5' 5". (165 cm). She had a slim, toned body from working out. She clocked in at 110 pounds (around 50 kg). With some freckles on her nose, she had a light, pale complexion. Her face had a delicate oval shape and was slender. Her beautiful brown eyes were large and expressive. Her lips were a delicate rosebud pink. little, flat nose Her hair was tight, light brown in tone, and had wavy and curled waves that were lustrous. She consistently wore athletic shirts, runners, and chic casual skinny jeans. She has been a detective for over two years, and just a few months ago, she was promoted to Division A of the Tokyo Metropolitan Police.

In terms of her personality, behaviors, and attitude. She was a powerful tidal wave of mixed traits. Hikari was a person who was honest, loyal, kind, and sincere to those who knew her. (Who looked after, protected, and helped her family.) She was a Determined, Persistent, Adventurous, Charismatic, and Bossy Detective to the people she worked with. Hikari was charming, cheerful, playful, and funny when she was in middle school. But, after her brother died, she gradually changed. She became mean, rude, self-centered, bold, and sometimes cruel. Her conversations were rougher but smarter. When it came to catching a criminal, she was daring and fearless, stubborn and psychotic. Even though she was deeply depressed, she was still lost and didn't know her true colors.

She'd come a long way from a "Sakura Gang" member to a promising detective. Longer than she had anticipated. She even surprised herself on occasion. That she was able to keep up without forgetting or revealing her main cause. And what was more shocking, was that there were more people researching the "Kuryu Group". Most have experienced the loss of a loved one, family member, or friend. And, while the majority of those killings appeared to be unintentional. They were only set up to appear as unexpected events. However, the majority of those were planned and carried out by the "Kuryu Group" or their associations. She managed to meet people, who were after "Kuryu Group". This provided her with additional information for her investigation. And then she met Takeru. Who had also begun an investigation into his parents' deaths. Of course, she had no idea Takeru was Amamiya Kyodai's elder brother. Both only communicated when they had new information to share that would help their search.