10th Act: The awful truth

At Itokan Diner...

"I see..." Noboru said. The lady hacker had just explained to him few things about the USB. And it seemed that they already knew each other from before.

"I need two things. The first one is that I want to borrow this place. The second one is that I want you to help out this intellectual gangster." notified the Hacker Lady.

"Jeez, stop talking like that!" Noboru complained.

"Where did you both meet?" suddenly Masaki cut them off. He, Hiroto, Aika, and Hikari were there as the Lady hacker had suggested. The rest of the Hoodlum Squad gazed at them oddly. Cobra was only listening for the time being and Yamato wasn't yet there.

The Hacker lady explained "We met on a site. When he was in Iemura Group, he asked me to take care of all his network-related work."

"Iemura?" wondered Masaki.

"That belongs in the past." ensured them Noboru. While the door entrance opened and Yamato was finally there. Hikari raised her gaze and sighed. She didn't say anything but she had noticed trouble.

"It's so dark! At least turn on the lights, ugly." Yamato commented as he was walking towards Naomi.

"You are so annoying!" Naomi added and pointed at the Amamiya brothers.

Only, then did Yamato notice Hiroto and Masaki half sitting at the tables behind Noboru and the hacker lady. "What did you guys come here to do?" he rose his voice seriously. Hiroto glared at him as Yamato strolled over, ready to start a fight. "Why are the Amamiya Brothers here?"

Hiroto stood up and came face to face with "angry" Yamato. They both seemed ready to start what they didn't finish in the past. But Cobra wouldn't let it slight. "Yamato. Leave it." he voiced.

"It seems that Kuryu is involved," Dan added.

"Kuryu?" pondered Yamato, while he was still glaring at Hiroto.

"Yes! The data Kuryu wanted to destroy might be in this," explained Chiharu.

"If we leave this alone, there may be more casualties." Noboru made it clear. They had already come across how Kuryu groups do their business. They couldn't just ignore it.

"We can't just turn a blind eye," said Cobra.

Yamato breathed deeply. He was pissed enough to punch Hiroto's irritating face. But he decided to leave it for now. And he just kicked the wooden table next to them.

"Sorry for the intrusion," Masaki spoke as he could tell they weren't welcome around the Sannoh district. "Aika-chan, let's go."

"We'll leave it to you," said Aika and followed Masaki.

Masaki, Aika, and Hiroto walked toward the main door to leave. Only Hikari didn't follow. She had still a few things to check with the others.

"Amamiya." Cobra uttered with a low tone making all three pause "We still owe you a favor." Then he took a few steps into the middle of the room. "With this, we're even."

Masaki turned around and dashed over, to where Cobra was standing. He places his hand against his shoulder and assured him "We weren't going to ask for one anyway. Contact us when it's finished."

Cobra nodded.

"Hikari aren't you coming with us?" Aika asked her as she noticed Hikari didn't follow them.