3rd Act: FIGHTERS

A few months had passed already. And things didn't get any better for anyone. New problems were raising daily, which made one thing clear 'how corrupted the system was'. And that Kuryu Group was involved in most of those "problems". With Kohaku and the Korean Mafia adding more troubles. The only bright part was that S.W.O.R.D. become closer and they were acknowledging each other.

Things didn't get any better for Hikari either. Since she had lost her two main contacts (who were able to acquaint her with her brother's death). Now she only was briefed in by the Hoodlum Squad (as she kept contact with them) about everything that had occurred. Though, it didn't give her any new clues about her brother's case. She also met the leaders and some of the rest of the S.W.O.R.D. members (whenever they showed up around the Sannoh District).

As for the Amamiya Brothers, the only clue they manage to get was, that their older brother showed up around the Nameless city. Although Masaki didn't believe that their brother would ever be around those parts. Hiroto dragged him along to check it out. They showed up at the worse time. The Nameless city was set on fire the night before. The Rude Boys found out that the Mighty warriors were behind it.

At Tokyo metropolitan police department...

"Watanabe-San! Watanabe-San!" a coworker called Hikari a few times until he could get her attention.

Hikari was drawn into old cases (cold cases). Whenever she had time, she would search again and again, for any case that could have a connection with her brother's case. "Eh?" she lifted her head to look at middle age bold man who was calling her. "Yes, Suzuki-san!" she responded.

"Watanabe-San! It's your day off. You should get some rest." the detective suggested as he was closing his handbag and getting ready to leave.

Hikari nodded (as she always did) and kept her eyes pinned against the screen. "Are you heading out, Suzuki-san!" she asked him.

"Yes, I have to report yesterday's fire. Saigo-san went to look into it. But someone has to do the paperwork." he replied.

Hikari attention was caught as she heard Saigo's name. "Wait, Suzuki-san. What fire?" she asked as she stood up. She knew whenever Saigo's name was involved the Kuryu Group would be behind it.

"You didn't hear Watanabe-san?" the man was surprised. "You always find out things, even before us. There was a fire under the Rainbow bridge. The locals there call it 'Nameless city'. It was really serious." he explained.

"Why on earth didn't anyone tell me?!" she yelled. She grabbed her black leather jacket and her phone. "Thank you for filling me in Suzuki-san!" she said and run off. On her way to get her bike. She was half worried and half curious about what had happened. She would get her answers soon. She climbed on her bike. Wore her helmet and drove off towards the nameless city.

(Note: A few weeks ago she had met Lala as she was involved with the drug factory that they Iemura founded in Nameless city. And although the case was closed. Hikari found out the truth from Yamato. At the time as she was looking for clues, she come face to face with Lala. They had a rough beginning but they manage to cooperate in the end. Hikari promised not to tell anything to Smokey and Lala told her anything she knew about that drug factory.)

At the burned Nameless city...

"It's bad!" Hiroto said as he and Masaki showed up around the city, which housed the Rude Boys. They gazed all around. Everything was covered in ashes. The fire burned most buildings down. People were injured and scared.