9th Act: Takeru's Secret

"Takeru lived in a place like this.." Masaki wondered as they arrived at Takeru's apartment building. Both brothers lined up their bikes in front of the entrance and climbed off their bikes.

"He sure had his reasons," Hikari responded suddenly. She had already arrived. She was wearing a pair of jeans, a black shirt, and a black jacket.

"You knew he lived here?" Masaki asked as he still couldn't believe that his older brother ended up living there.

Hiroto with his gaze pinned on Hikari "Why was you even in contact with Aniki?"

"Hey, wait!" said Aika who had arrived just by taxi. She was pissed at Hikari and the brothers. "You said you wanted to hear the story, why did you leave me there?" she complained.

Hikari was glad Aika had saved her from answering any odd questions. Honestly, she could give Hiroto and Masaki a lot of information. But she wanted to keep Takeru's wish. Not to have his brother drawn into, the same faith as them. Hikari experienced how badly revenge can drain you. She could understand why Takeru, choose not to inform his brothers. She ignored them and walked inside the entrance.

"It couldn't be helped." answered Masaki "It can only seat one person." He pointed at the seat of his bike.

Aika kept forgetting, even Hikari's bike had one only seat. The Amamiya brother's bikes weren't any different. "That's why it's useless if only your face is attractive." she mocked them.

"What did you say?" Hiroto cut her off.

Aika went on "What about it?"

Masaki rolled his eyes "Why are you guys flirting?" He thought he should be the one to get the attention. "Let's go!"

Hiroto added pissed "Shut up, we weren't flirting."

"Hey, hey," said Masaki as they passed through the entrance door and stopped Hiroto.

"What?" complained the younger brother. He needed to find out about Takeru, and Masaki was in a chance mood.

"Isn't she too young to be Takeru's girlfriend?" he gossiped.

Hiroto rolled his eyes "I don't care."

Aika had already climbed up a few steps. She turned and stared at them explaining "I'm not his girlfriend."

"What?" asked curious Masaki "But you lived together?"

Aika noted, "One week ago, I started living here due to certain circumstances."

But Masaki still wasn't convinced. "That's the same thing and I won't approve." he made it clear. "Between men and women..."

But Hiroto cut him off again. He knew how irritating Masaki could get. He signed her to move up "Go, go, go!"

But Masaki went on with his wild imagination "I'm sure one of them was thinking about erotic things."

Inside Takeru's apartment...

Hikari had already entered Takeru's place. But there was something odd. The place was a mess. Like someone had searched the place. She was sure last time when Aika and she were there, everything was in place. "What happened here?" she mumbled to herself.

"It's not that he couldn't clean up.. right?" Masaki said as he looked around the place.

"It was probably the guys at the cemetery," murmured Hiroto.