Their Pov First meeting you

Jason Voorhees: I was walking around the forest when I heard some crying. I walked over to were it was and saw a young girl crying. I wasn't sure what to do so I ran to get mama. Mama was making something when I told her. I lead her to the crying girl who was still there. Mama picked her up and tried to stop her from crying. It took a bit to get her to stop crying but once she did she fell asleep. I held mama's hand as we walked to the camp smiling and looking up at the girl I helped. I bet she will be a beautiful woman when she gets older. But people will try and take her... I'll protect her~ And I'll never be alone~ I told mama this and she seemed to like the idea. Mama liked her but was mad at her parents... Mama said if this happens again she'll take her home with us~ Yay!

Freddy Krueger: I watched as the most interesting human I have come across wandered around without a care. I knew everything about her! Her favorite color was ___, She hates ___, That she has a babysitting job, She loves to sleep, Everything! She will be mine. A body like that shouldn't go to waist for anyone but me.

Michael Myers: I watched a little girl wander around the asylum. Why was she in here? She seemed so small and sick... I was so caught up in my thoughts I didn't realize see she walked into me. Looking down I looked into her eyes seeing no fear but... Curiosity. I looked around seeing so men staring at her like she was a piece of meat... I refuse to let her innocents be takin from me. I picked her up and walked to my table noting she was very light and sat her down, sitting next to her and patting her head. She didn't say anything about my mask and just played with my hand... I will protect her. She is mine now. No one but me can talk to her... but I really should kill those men who looked at her.

Hannibal Lector: I watched this young lady walk down the hallway walking to the new office that opened up. She looked at me before waving and walking inside. I must learn about her. After all... It's rare to see a lady now days not wearing anything... revealing. I waited tell lunch talking with my patients. I watched her silently observing her every move taking notes. She seemed to prefer tea over coffee and wine, she always moved right foot first, while waiting she tapped her foot to a classical song, hinting that she likes that genre of music, and by the book in her clutch she liked classical books, right now she was reading Hamlet, a fine choice in my opinion. I walked over to her bringing up a discussion on her book hoping she was as lady like as her appearance was. I was quite pleased to find out she was like she seemed. We had a nice discussion on Shakespeare before she had to depart. What an interesting woman. She must be mine.

Leatherface: I was surprised to hear from mama someone was moving in the old farm. I decided to check the new neighbors out for myself. When I got there I was shocked to find a beautiful lady trying to lift something as a puppy, who was absolutely adorable, ran around her feet. I decided to help her. She looked up in shock before the shyest smile appeared and helped me move it. She introduced herself shyly but I could tell it wasn't from fear. I said my name (I'm not actually sure what his name is seeing as I get different names bubba and Thomas, please tell me if you can) before starting to play with her puppy who was whining for my attention. She said her name was Aphrodite before we talked for a bit her slowly getting less shy. I had to leave seeing as mama is probably getting worried. She said I could stop by anytime before closing the door behind me. As I walked home I decided to tell mama about her, I'm sure she would love to meet her!

Norman Bates: I was worried about Y/n so was mama. I heard the Hotel door open and walked out ready to greet them before seeing one of my favorite faces in the world. But she looked different. Mama pointed out she was hurt so I ran to get the first aid kit making her sit down in a chair so I could tend to them. I was about to ask before I noticed how she flinched every time I touched her looking at me with heartbreaking eyes. It took a bit but she told me what happened... but I could tell she wasn't telling the full story. Mama was worried, as was I. I let her sleep in my room. I left her to sleep after making sure she was fast asleep grabbing my knife. It took a bit of snooping but I found who he was. Mama said she would take care of it and told me to sleep. I hope Y/n will be ok...

Ghostface: I was watching the most beautiful girl in the world! She was a Ghostface as well and beat the game! With no partner. I had to have her as my partner. I walked in asking her as she nodded happily doing a happy dance making me laugh. She faked committing suicide as we left to my old home. She was happy exploring. I watched as she ran around before explaining we would have to share a bed, that I totally didn't make sure that would happen. She seemed pretty chill warning me that she was a cuddled which I already knew. She is mine! She will be! I hope are kids have her smile~ (Wtf Billy)

Pinhead: I watched a young lady hurt herself in the most interesting ways. She made sure her dress was to tight, there were nails in the straps on her shoes, and oh my her moans of pain were delightful. I noticed she wasn't one to cause pain though. She was greedy. She wanted the pain all for her. Wonderful. I watched her clean up her blood licking my lips slightly as she moaned putting her dress on again. She will be mine. I want her to moan out in pain for me. I want to feel her blood run down my legs as I (Woh there Elliot let's calm down... I'm just going to censor this... Unless you wanna read it then keep going. If you don't I'll put this ~ sigh on when your safe) Thrust into her warmth. Blood running down my cock as I pound into her making cuts and bruises appear on her thighs... ~ But I'm getting carried away. She will be mine... Count on it my darling.