A normal day for the two of you~

Jason Voorhees: If there are no teens then you two stay close to the other. The day is mostly filled with snuggles and kisses. He'll even take his mask of for you~

Freddy Krueger: You luring victims in and he kills them~ but he loves it when it goes into something more of you know what I mean~ ;)

Michael Myers: It consists of him guarding the house while you take care of Damion. But he always helps with the chores cuddling you when he can. It's the fastest way to get Damion to sleep~

Hannibal Lector: Well if it's a day off you two are most likely reading. You love being near him and he doesn't like you out of his site. It worries him greatly. You also cook together.

Leatherface: Once you to have finished the chores you play with Aphrodite and Axel in the field. You love making him flower crowns. And he loves wearing them just as much~

Norman Bates: You help out with the motel a lot but stay close to Norman and away from anyone else. He makes sure no one is making unwanted advances or making you uncomfortable. After that you two snuggle when you let him.

Ghostface: 45% planning, 45% Killing, 10% cuddling and watching horror movies

Pinhead: You two torture your victims together. But if you aren't your either being tortured or being cuddled~