Human? Thing? Animal?

LUCY POV
"This place is huge." I said and my voice echoed around the grand room. I was hearing so many strange noises I stopped reporting them to Lockwood.
"How long so you reckon it's been?" Now conscious Kyle said he had just recently woken up and didn't seem to hold a grudge. I looked down at my watch. The hands spun around in odd directions.
"I don't know." I shrugged. Lockwood sighed,
"I reckon it's been an hour or two, but you never really know." We walked around the huge house, sometimes we'd go in a circle for 20 minutes in the same room, we might be doing it now but you could never tell when the doors mixed themselves up. We ran in to a ghost occasionally, but usually they stayed away.
"I can't believe my father never told me about this," said Axel wide eyed, him and George, even in the circumstances were trying hard, and could tell, to not split from the group and research the house.
"Well you did betray him so..." said Eve and Axel shot her a quick glare. Lockwood lead the group. None of us knew where we were going but apparently Lockwood had an idea.
"Lockwood," I said and I touched his shoulder, he tensed beneath my touch but soon after relaxed,"are you ok?" He sighed and put his head in his hands.
"I don't know Luce, we just need to find the source, and then get out, and what if we can never get out? Or what if the whole house is the source? Or what if-" I cut him of of his cute rambling. I smiled at him, which is hard by the way when you're in a haunted house and you're amazing leader Lockwood for once doesn't know what to do. I turned to face the others, I needed to take charge. Haunted houses do things to you. I thought.
"Ok," I said getting everyone's attention,"Eve. What is your talent?"
"Rapier, and sight," she replied,
"And you Kyle?" I said trying to sound leader like.
"Well, I guess I'm good at bombs and stuff, but I don't really have any talent anymore. I lost my sight mostly." I sighed, this was going to be difficult. I nodded my head,
"We all need to find the spot with the most psychic energy, but how do we know where we're going?"
"I think I know," said George pushing up his glasses, "if we keep going forward then we'll eventually get to an edge, then we just move turn right and stick to the side we'll go around the whole perimeter and we'll know where the most physic energy is."
"This actually might work," said Eve,
"I've noticed," said Lockwood," that most of the ghosts were near the perimeter, so what we're looking for will be on the perimeter." That's when I heard it. Not the usual cries and screamed of the dead. No this one was close and it pierced through me like a knife. I froze.
"Lucy? Are you ok?" Lockwood shook me lightly.
"something big is coming!" Panicked was gripped me, they just stared at me, why weren't they running? If they could hear it they would be running. This wasn't a ghost, it was the thing, animal, that had started the problem. That's when ice crystals started forming.
"Run." I said ," we need to go!"
I hate this one. :p
Giorgia . Bella . Lo Russo .