Important Note!Not an Update,Sorry!

A/N

As you can see I have to make things clear and I have some important things to say.

#1- Kennedy is a boy not a girl.He is a B-O-Y and I have mention a lot of him getting called 'little bro' and "filho' which means son and I even mention that his father called him 'hijo'

#2- At the first update,I did said that This story has actually a BxB content which means Boy and Boy story that leads to Gay because I support LGBTQ rights.

#3- Learn how to read the Author's note because We have something that we need to say that just might be important.

#4-I noticed a lot of errors on my spelling,words,grammars and punctuation but As soon as the story ends,I will slowly edit it.

#5-If you dont like the story or you oppose GAYS or the fact that you're a homophobic,Please stop reading and get on with your life because I dont want to read your rants or even hear it because you will be getting a punch on the face.

#6- Im planning on making a sequel of the story when I finish this one,It will be named 'Falling for an Assasin' which goes with the first name of the first book and probably a story which connects to the adopted children or surrogate children of Kennedy and Fernando.

#7- Thank you all for the votes that you gave and support for the book ,It made me feel happy that people are actually reading this,Despite on my bad writing skills and as you know Im still a beginner for writing a story and Im actually publishing it here on wattpad.

#8-I just wanted to tell you that,Thank you for reading my book and I will be updating as soon as I can since school will be starting soon enough.Please continue to support my story and Thank you for the votes and again Im very sorry that this is not an update.

( ̄ε(# ̄)︴