Chapter 1

Arabella's POV

"Bella if you don't get your ass down here in five minutes, I swear to god that I will be personally coming up there to show you how bad my fist wants to say hi to your face," I heard my best friend Andrea shout from the kitchen. Shit she is really going to kill me if I don't hurry up. "Gosh woman calm down I am coming," I said as I put on my sneakers. "Yea you better be," she yelled. 

I could already imagine the death glares she is going to send me when I go to the kitchen. "Okay Drea why are you screaming so much," I asked her as I got into the kitchen. "Well we are going to be late because of you," she said as she pointed to the clock that was hanging on the wall. "I am so sorry Drea. I didn't realize that time went by so quickly. It's just that my alarm didn't go off," I said with my best puppy face. "Okay okay apologies accepted," she said as she placed my breakfast in front of me. "Thanks you're an angel," I said as I started to dig into my plate. That is so delicious.

"You make the best waffles ever," I told Andrea as I licked my fingers

"You make the best waffles ever," I told Andrea as I licked my fingers. "Enough of the flattery now let's get to work," she said as she pulled me out of the kitchen. I grabbed my backpack and stuffed my laptop in it along with its charger. 

Whenever I get free time at the cafe I just try to catch up with my studies for my online interior designing course. "Drea will you be able to pick me up after work," I asked her as I tried to fix my 'I just woke up hair'. Actually I didn't got time to brush my hair so I might as well just throw it into a bun. Yea a bun is going to be perfect. "I am not sure but I will let you know," she said while she tied her hair into a ponytail.

 "I am not sure but I will let you know," she said while she tied her hair into a ponytail

"Okay Drea is this bun good," I said pointing my hair and she simply nodded. After a few more minutes, we arrived at the cafe where I work. Thank god I made it on time. Mr Smith was just opening the doors of the cafe and the other employees. "Good morning everyone," I said cheerfully. I got some hey and good morning in return.

 As we got inside I went to get into my waitress uniform. Slowly the cafe started to fill up with the usual customers and we all got to work. I made my way to the little group of construction workers who come here almost everyday. "Good morning boys what can I get you today?" I asked taking my notepad and pen out of my pocket. "We will have 4 breakfast combo with extra bacon and add 4 cups of coffee," said Marco, one of the workers. "Coming right up boys," I said as I made my way to the counter.