Chapter 12

Arabella's POV

Sunday morning went by smoothly with the kids. Thank god Drea was here to help me. Now it's one in the afternoon and we are all watching a movie. The twins were sleeping in my room and I had the baby monitor besides me. Suddenly there was a knock on the front door. "It's fine Bella I'll get it," Drea said getting up from the couch. After a few minutes Drea came back with a beautiful bunch of roses. "Wow those are gorgeous," I said looking at it. She pulled out the card and started reading it aloud: " Hello beautiful, you have been on my mind ever since the day I saw you. You have me hypnotized by those beautiful ocean eyes. - A.M." I looked at her with wide eyes. "It's the same guy who sent me flowers the other time," I said. "This guys really has the hots for you Bella," Drea said while smelling the flowers. I just shrugged that thought out of my mind and got the flowers. "They smell amazing," I said as I put them in a vase. "Drea don't you find it creepy that a total stranger is sending me flowers," I asked her but she told me that it's probably someone that I know who does not have the guts to reveal their name. I guess that makes sense. Trying not to think too much about this secret admirer, we continued watching the movie while waiting for my cousin to get here. She is finally coming back Milan and I'm so excited to talk to her again.

After a few hours, Mila finally got to my place with a whole bag filled with gifts. "Are all those stuff for me," I asked jokingly as I peeked in the bag. "Oh God Bella stop there is gifts for all of you guys in there," Mila said as she playfully slapped me on the head. "I was just joking," I said as Ana joined us in the living room. She gave Ana a beautiful little designer dress and that left me dumbfounded. "Are you kidding me Mila? This is a designer dress. That must have been way too expensive," I said while feeling the silky fabric of the dress. "Bella it's nothing, really," Mila said. I could see that Ana loved the dress. She thanked Mila and went to try it on. Then she gave Drea her present and she squealed as she opened it. "Here is your present Bella," Mila said as she gave me a box and a designer pair of shoes. "Are you serious Mila? These are Louboutin," I said looking at the brand. She just looked at me and shook her head. They are beautiful. "I don't think that I will be able to walk in those Mila," I said as I held them in my hand. "Bella open the other one as well," Drea said as she was looking at my new pair of high heels. I opened the box and saw the most beautiful necklace ever. "Mila you shouldn't have," I said as I looked at the necklace. "I promised that I would get you that," she said as I hugged her. "Is this gold," I asked as saw the shimmery metal. "Well yes. The best things for the best people," she said and hugged me and Drea. After talking for a long time, we went to eat and then Mila left to go home with the twins. Ana was kind of sad that the twins were going back home but Mila promised her that we will soon be having a sleepover at her place and I can't help but get excited for this.