Chapter 11

Once again if you want this chapter to be dedicated to you make sure to follow me on all my social media, follow me on wattpad also and vote on this chapter. Make sure to comment that you did it so that I get to know that you did.

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

Also comment what is your favorite song at the moment. Mine is HAVANA 😍

Arabella's POV

Beep Beep Beep.

I turned off the alarm and started tuning and tossing on my bed. Why do I have to work on a beautiful Saturday? I groaned and finally got up. I got up super early because I had to take all the three kids in my house to work. Yes all three of them. Drea is busy today so she won't be able to look after them so I end up with the choice of bringing them all to work. I brushed my teeth and went to wake Ana up. I then helped her bath and get ready. Drea then fed her. Now it was time to wake up the twins. I helped them wash their mouth as they are just starting to grow their teeth. As I finished, I put them both on the bed but they started crawling in all direction. I started pulling them back by their legs and they started giggling. "So you guys love that huh," I said as I pulled them again and they started gurgling. "Come on boys don't make this hard for me," I said and gave them their toys which kept them occupied. I quickly put lotion on both of them and dressed them up. "Here we go. You guys look so cute," I said kissing them both on the cheek. I got downstairs with the twins and saw that Ana finished eating. "Ana take your colouring book and your colouring pencil and get your little backpack okay," I said and she nodded. "Bella I have put the car seats for the twins in your car okay," she said. "Thanks Drea, you are a life saver," I told her as I put the twins on their playing mat. "Bella go get dressed, I'm going to feed them," she said. "Are you sure Drea?" I asked her and she nodded. I rushed upstairs to get a shower.

After getting ready, I pack all the necessities for the twins and got Ana some snacks. Milk for the twins checked. Their diapers ans wipes checked. Their pacifiers checked. Their toys checked. "Ana you got all your things right?" I asked her ans she nodded. "Drea thanks for your help. When are you getting home today?" I asked her while taking my things. "I will try to finish everything as soon as I can. So maybe at 2 pm I'll be home," she said and I nodded. "Okay so we need to get going Drea. See you in a bit," I said as I put the twins in their car seats. I helped Ana get in the car. I made sure to put the child lock at her door and then I hopped into the car. "Ready kids," I asked and Ana screamed yes. I chuckled to myself as I started the car.

After sometime, I reached the office

After sometime, I reached the office. I opened the twin stroller and put the boys in it. I took their bag and put it in the back of the stroller. Then I helped Ana out and helped her put on her backpack. The twins seemed sleepy which is a good sign. I greeted the doorman and got into the elevator with Ana following me.There was almost no one at the office except for the doorman and the cleaners. Why would Mr Giovanni ask me to come to work today? I stomped my feet in frustration. I got to my office and there was silence surrounding me. Ana made herself comfortable on the couch that was in my office and started getting her things out of her bag. I placed the stroller near me and I started working. I sketched and sketched till I got what I wanted. At the end, there was a pile of crushed papers on the floor. "Ana are you hungry?" I asked her and she nodded. "There is a cafe down the road you want to go there?" I asked her. "Yaaay," she said with so much enthusiasm. "Okay then the cafe it is," I said. At the same time Jake started opening his eyes followed by Josh. "Hello my babies, you guys slept well I see," I said while holding there like hands. Josh pilled my hands to his mouth and started biting my finger. "Well aren't you guys so cute now," I said and they both giggled.