Chapter 27

Arabella's POV

A few minutes after calming myself down, I got up onto my feet. My action made Toni look at me worriedly. I don't want to blame him but I can't help but feel the pain through my veins. He is going to be a father and that too not the father of my baby but someone else. "Stella," he said with his voice filled with worry. "I have to get back to work. I''l see you later," I said looking for my phone which I dropped mistakenly. "Look at me Stella," he said grabbing my face and forcing me to look at him. My eyes started to water as I couldn't handle the pain anymore. "You have to trust me love. I'll make this right," he said as he wiped my tears away. I don't know why but I seem to be getting really emotional over every little things nowadays. "I trust you Toni," I said as I cupped his face in my hands. I pulled his face towards me and then placed a small kiss showing him that I truly mean my words. Looking in his eyes I could only see love and worry. I meant every words that I said. I trust this man even though I met him not so long ago. I don't know if it's wrong but being with him felt so right. For once in my life I want to put my overthinkingness aside and just focus on helping him out of this situation. "We'll work this through," I said as I looked into his deep eyes. "Thank you Stella," he said sealing his words with a passionate kiss. So after that Toni arranged a car to drop me back to work and the day went by with me lost in my thoughts rather than actually listening to what the boss was saying. 

I got home and to find Drea and Leon cuddling on the couch. "Hey Bella," they both said simultaneously. "Hey," I said not really feeling any sort of excitement. "Hey what's with the gloomy face? Why are you sulking," Drea asked as she made her way towards me. "Nothing," I said trying my best not to think about what happened just a few hours ago. "Are you sure Bella? Tell me what's wrong sister," Leon said as he came to us. At that moment, I squeezed my eyes shut and held my forehead. "It's not-" I was saying when suddenly I got cut off. "Stella are you still crying," I heard the voice say behind me. "Hey man what do you mean? You made her cry? I swear what have you done to her," Leon said starting to get mad. "Baby calm down. Let him speak," Drea said while rubbing Leon's arm to calm down. Toni came besides me and grabbed my chin making me look at him. "Please don't cry my love," he said as he wiped a tear that escaped from my right eye. "Can you explain to me why she is crying Giovanni," Leon said looking dangerously angry. "Let's take a seat and talk like civilised people okay Leo," Toni said and we all settled onto the couch. Toni sat beside me with his arm still around my waist and a concerned look on his face. "Leo I messed up. Sandra is pregnant," Toni said and I saw Leon rising from his seat. "Leon hear him out please," I said with a trembling voice. I looked over and saw shock written on her face. "It happened before I even get to know Stella. I wouldn't even think about cheating," he said with sincerity filled in his voice. "Let me tell you one thing Giovanni I have a bad feeling about Sandra. What if she is lying to you," he said with his arms crossed across his chest. I should seriously get a grip of myself because he never meant to do that and on top of that I have a good feeling about us. I can't just let that go in vain. I must admit that me too I have been a bit skeptical about the meeting with Sandra, something seemed off. "I don't know but I'm having this feeling too but the thing is that she has already agreed to go the DNA test so that means that she not lying," I said as I sat straight next to Toni. "Guys I'm really sincerely sorry about this. I never mean to hurt this incredible woman beside me. I mean I would be a fool for even thinking of doing such a thing," he said as he cupped my face in his big hands. "Giovanni if you hurt her and she comes crying to us because of you, I'll be the death of you," Leon said. "I can't even think of hurting her," he said making me smile. "Guys get married already you guys are perfect for each other," Drea said making me blush. "Drea you are going a bit too fast there," I said. I really appreciate how they are trying to make me feel better and it is really working. "Anyways man you better keep that smile on her or I'll personally come and punch you," Leon said making Toni lift his hands in surrender. Then Drea informed me that she was going to spend the night at Leon's so my loving boyfriend decided to crash at my place. 

"Have I told you how beautiful you are," Toni said as he got in the kitchen after taking a shower. I looked at the clothes that I was wearing. I looked horrible to be honest. I had a super big super t-shirt on and a little short and let's not forget my bear slippers. 

"Oh well thank you but I look horrible," I said as I bite a little bit of chocolate

"Oh well thank you but I look horrible," I said as I bite a little bit of chocolate. "Nah never. Anyways what do you want to have for dinner," he asked as he came and hugged me from behind. "I don't know you can choose," I said as I turned and placed a small kiss on his cheek. "Okay so Chinese takeout it is," he said and took his phone out and called someone. He then went to watch a little bit of Netflix while I was cleaning the kitchen when I suddenly heard Can't Help Falling In Love With You start playing. Shortly after, Toni appeared in the kitchen. "Would this beautiful lady have this dance with me," he said waiting for me to place my hand in his. "I would love to," I said as I held my hand out and he grabbed it and pulled me to the living room where the song was playing. He placed his hand on my waist and I put my hand on his shoulder while the other hand was firmly in his. We swayed with the melody of the music as he serenaded to me. How did I get so lucky? Here we are in my living room with him serenading Can't Help Falling In Love to me. This all feels so magical to be honest. As the music ends, we kept on swaying as we kept looking at each other. "Thank you so much for hearing me out and not leaving me," he said making me smile. "It's because I trust you with my life," I said and flashed him a smile. I saw relief through his eyes. He then leaned in and captured my lips and kissed me like there is no tomorrow. "Thank you for trusting me," he said against my lips.

After having dinner, we got some sleep and I couldn't help but feel like the happiest person in the world. I just realise that I am in love with Antonio and I can see that he means every words that he told me. By his words, he seems to be afraid of losing me and let me tell you knowing that the person you love feels like that for you,it makes everything more magical and to be honest I am the one who is afraid of losing the love of my life. As you already know I love kids so I'm ready to accept Toni's child as my own and that would be changing nothing between. I mean I hope.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys here you go a new chapter for you. 

I hope you guys like this one. I am truly thankful for all of you guys. Thank you guys so much for giving me so much support. 

Don't forget to vote, comment and share my story. 

By the way what do you think about Arabella realising that she loves Toni? Was she oblivious to that extent or maybe she was just denying the feeling?

What about the romantic side of Toni? What do you guys feel about it? Let me know.

-Love Mokshda