Chapter 17

Arabella's POV

Waking up with the amazing scent of bacon and eggs is the best thing ever. Drea is the best person ever. I finally opened my eyes and checked my phone. Well I still have some minutes before my alarm goes off so I could just get back to bed. Wait Drea is not here but Toni is. That's when realization hits me. He must be the one making breakfast. Rolling out of bed, I rushed downstairs to the kitchen. He is a guest and he shouldn't be doing this. I mean he can and it's not necessary for him to do this. Seriously it's smelling great. I heard some whistling and the sound of frying something in oil which I already know is bacon by the divine smell of it. I entered the kitchen and I could see Toni in a clean black suit. He was putting the delicious looking bacon in a plate. Those look amazing. I coughed a little bit to make my presence noticed. "Good morning Stella," he said still not looking at me. "Good morning Toni, you know you didn't have to make breakfast and how can you be awake so early and already making breakfast," I said as h turned and froze. I followed his gaze and realized that I was still in my super big shirt with no pants on just my panties and no bra on. My nipples were poking through the shirt as well. Instinctively, I turned and ran to my room. What the hell is wrong with me? I didn't even noticed that I was half naked in front of my boss as this is my house and I usually don't have to worry about anyone seeing me like this in the morning. Well as soon as I reached my room, I went straight to my bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. Oh my god I look like I just fought someone plus my hair looks like a bird's nest. It was so early that I can't function properly. How am I going to face him now? I have to no matter what because we are going on a business trip together in a few hours. This is really not my day. Groaning, I went to brush my teeth and get ready for the day. After brushing my teeth, I took a shower and picked out a nice cozy outfit for the day.

I'm ready

I'm ready. After putting on my clothes, I now have to go and have breakfast. I went downstairs with a pretty awkward feeling. As I got in the kitchen, I saw Toni going through his phone while eating. He noticed my presence and turned towards me with a small smile. Well that's going much better than I thought. "Come Stella, the breakfast is gonna get cold if you take so much time," he said and went back to eating. "Oh yeah and I'm sorry for earlier. I wasn't really awake that's why I showed up like half naked," I said laughing a little bit and I saw the corner of his mouth lift. Oh he finds this funny. "Well anyways how can you be up so early," I asked as I take my seat. "Well, I'm an early bird. Has always been waking up early," he said. Well it makes sense, he must have like a tone of things to do as the owner of such big companies and restaurants and hotels and so much more. "Oh okay, you didn't have to make breakfast. You are a guest and I should be the one serving you," I said and he looked up at me. He stared at me and then went back to eat. "It's really not a big deal Stella," he said. "By the way we are gonna leave in three hours so you have the time to get your luggage ready and I'll put them in the car," he added. "I'm done with my luggage Toni and I can put it in the car myself," I said. Then we continue eating in silence.

After breakfast, I cleaned up the whole kitchen and while Toni was watching TV. Can you believe it, he sometimes doesn't get time to watch TV for an entire week. I mean how is that possible. I can't go a day by not watching TV. I'm still blown away by what he told me. Anyways now I have to get my suitcase downstairs and also I need to make my bed. I ran upstairs and made my bed and cleaned my bathroom a little bit as I had plenty of time. Finishing the cleaning up, I grabbed my suitcase and went downstairs. As I got down I realized that I forgot my purse. Oh I have to ask Toni for my ticket for the plane also. I ran to my room to grab my purse and came back downstairs. My suitcase was already gone. I looked over to the couch and saw that it was empty. Well this man doesn't get it when I say that I can get my own suitcase in the freaking car. At the same moment he came it. "Where is your other suitcases," he asked making me confused. "What? You just took it to the car right," I said panicking a little bit inside. "Yeah but don't you have more," he said looking at me weirdly. "We are going for only a week right? I have just enough clothes in my suitcase. I don't need more," I said and he looked surprised. "Well that's a first," he said and that made me frown. "What do you mean," I asked. "I have a sister you know that right so when we go on holidays for a few days and stuff like that she brings at least 5 suitcases. Most of the girls I know are like that," he said making me frown. "Well I'm not like that anyways," I said about to turn and go watch TV. I heard him mumble some words but I couldn't make out what he said clearly. "By the way Stella you can go change if you want we will be leaving shortly," he said looking at my clothes. "That's what I'm wearing for the flight Toni. Don't you like it," I said pointing towards my comfy baggy clothes. "Oh," he said and I could tell that he was at loss of words. I couldn't help but laugh out loud. It's just his reaction was so funny that I couldn't help it. "Hey stop laughing," he said looking angry. Oh crap I made him angry. That's really bad. I instantly shut up and was about to leave when I heard laughter filling the room. I looked at him and he was laughing so much. He looks so mesmerizing when he laughs wholeheartedly. I couldn't stop myself from staring at him. "Got you," he suddenly screams making me break the creepy stare. I just hope that he didn't see me staring. It's so new to me to see such parts of Toni. At first I never knew that he had this side in him. All I could see was a ruthless business man but now getting to know him makes me want to know him better. I have never been so intrigued by someone before.

We just got to the airport and I came to know that we are going to go by the private jet of Toni. Being shocked is not enough to describe my reaction. Well what could I expect with him anyways. He is a filthy rich man and this should not be surprising me at all but it still does. We both got our luggage and we are now getting into the private jet. Wow that's my very first time in a private jet. That is not even an option in my bucket-list. "Earth to Stella," Toni said while waving his hand in front of me. I regained my composure and we got seated. "You can get some sleep Stella in the room. I'm gonna wake you up when we land," he said and I nodded. "What about you Toni," I asked and he told me that he has some work to do and then he will catch some sleep. So then I went to sleep in this room inside of a plan. Yeah I'm still mind blown.

Look it's a unicorn, maybe I can pet it. I went forward to pet it when I felt something shaking me. "Wake up," I heard. What is happening? "Stella wake up we are going to land soon," I heard once more. Wait Toni is the only one who calls me Stella. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Toni looking down at me. "Well hello there sleepy head," he said and gave me room to get up. "Hi, how long have I been asleep," I asked Toni. "Well the whole flight," he said and the we made our way to our seat and put on our belts. i can't wait to explore the area after decorating the whole hotel. I'm so excited that words can't even describe it. "You look really excited Stella," Toni said besides me. "Yea I am. It's my first time flying anyway," I said and he nodded. "That's great that you are enjoying this first experience," he said smiling. "I also can't wait to see my ideas in real. Your whole hotel decorated with all my design," I said with passion evident in my eyes. "It's important to love your job and I can see it in your eyes," he said and that really touched my heart. "Yeah it has always been my dream to have my own interior designing company and it is such a huge opportunity for me to actually decorate my first ever assignment," I said nearly lost in my own thoughts. "Well I guaranty you that you surely will fulfill that dream one day with so much passion in you," he said and that made me smile like an idiot. "Thank you for the support Toni," I said. "Stella I really mean what I said," he said with so much sincerity in his eyes. Wow that is amazing. At that moment our gaze met and I instantly felt like I drowned in the depth of his gaze. I could feel myself being hypnotized by his gaze. "Sir, ma'am, we are about to land. Please buckle up and enjoy the landing. Thank you," the pilot said in the speaker and that brought me back to reality. I immediately looked away. I was definitely as read as a tomato. Toni had absolutely no expression on his face. That's not a good sign at all. With that, a thick layer of silence made its way between me and Toni.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading. Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts. It means a lot to me. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

-Love Mokshda