Chapter 18

Arabella's POV

We landed and at that moment I realised that I didn't even know where the hotel was being built. The doors of the plane opened and I was hit by a wonderful view. I don't even know where we are right now. "Welcome to Rome Stella," I heard a voice behind me. I didn't need to turn and look at who it was as I already knew who it was. "I didn't know that we were coming to Italy," I said and he looked at me with a weird expression. "I thought you knew it. Because all of your designs have an Italian touch in them," he said as he looked at me. "Well I actually didn't think of the country when I was decorating the hotel Toni. Anyways let's forget about that okay," I said and he nodded. "By the way we are going to be staying in one of my hotels here," he said as he made his way down the stairs. "You already have hotels here? Well obviously you do," I whispered to myself. "That you are right my dear Stella," Toni said as he heard what I said.

After a short drive, we finally reached the hotel. It was a magnificent hotel. The architecture of the building was gorgeous. I couldn't help but grab my polaroid and taking pictures. Well I do bring my polaroid everywhere I go so yeah. "Stella what are you doing? Come on you have to rest before we go and check out the hotel," he said. I quickly put my polaroid in my bag and followed him inside. "Why were you taking so long to come Stella," he said and I didn't know what to say so I just ignored the question. As we walked to the reception, there is always someone coming up to us and greeting him as if I was invisible. Toni just got to the elevator. "Wait Toni," I said but he just told me to follow him and that's what I did. We got to the top floor and as the door was opening, I saw a beautiful penthouse. Oh that is why he didn't have to get a key or had to go to the reception. He showed me my room and he told me to rest. The moment he left me in my room, somethings started to bother me. The guy, who has been on my mind since the day we met, he is so near me. I don't know why but I had a strong feeling that this is going to be a long week. I just keep on thinking about him and he is just my boss. I also did a little bit of research on him and Drea was right he is a player and his face is always on the tabloids. He has been caught up in so much scandals. I don't want to get hurt and there is actually no chance that he would ever even like a simple girl like me. I should really stop overthinking every thing that happens. With that thought, I laid on my bed and drifted in a deep slumber.

After an hour of amazing sleep, I finally got the courage to wake up. I felt so refreshed after this well deserved sleep. Nonetheless I kept dreaming of the man who might be in the room next to me. Why is this happening? I don't want to end up getting hurt. I stayed there laying on my bed when suddenly I heard a knock on the door. "Stella are you awake," it was Toni. "Yea you can come in," I said and sat on the edge of the bed. "Hey there. I came to inform you that we will be going to the hotel in an hour and no need to dress classy or formal," he said and he didn't even wait for me to respond that he already went out of my room. Okay that was weird. Well trying to not get all worked up with this situation, I went to get a shower. After a nice little shower, I got out of the bathroom to look for my clothes in my suitcase. I grabbed a shirt and a a pair of comfortable pants. As I finished to put on my clothes I put on a pair of sneakers.

 As I finished to put on my clothes I put on a pair of sneakers