Chapter 20. Hospital (Part 1)

I hear the door being slammed.

"Oh My God!" 

The sound of a terrified female echoed around me. I couldn't see anything, my head hurts worst than hell. Pain shoots through my body every few seconds. I was completely paralyzed as I tried to make the tiniest of movement, I couldn't. 

"Crystal! Call someone!" 

I hear the same voice, a little clearer now. 

Sasha?

I used all the strength I had and opened my eyes a little. My vision was all blurry, but I can see the outline of her face. Her blonde hair hanging down over me as she kneels beside me and slaps my cheeks. She gasps when she saw my eyes open a crack.

"Luna! Do you hear me?" She continues to slap my face. Which surprisingly seems to awaken me a bit.

"Stop..." Was all I manage to say. Sasha pulls her hand back quickly. 

"I called for help!" 

I lift my head up and see Crystal setting the phone down. She runs over and kneels beside Sasha in the same position, staring down at me. 

"Can you tell us what happened?" Crystal asked. She tried to speak slowly and calmly, but her voice was cracking and shaking.

"Uh..." I tried to speak, but all that came out was a groan. 

"Crystal, when will help arrive?" Sasha yelled into Crystal's face. 

"They said five minutes!" Crystal yelled back, her voice raising at every syllable. Her eyes darted out the window every few seconds. They were both in absolute panic-mode. I can almost hear their heartbeat as they run around like headless chickens. 

"I...ah!" I let out a weak yelp when another wave of searing pain shoots through me. My eyes rolled back as I closed them, as I heard Crystal and Sasha screaming my name.

And I blacked out once again.

***

My mouth tastes funny. Is it honey? No. More like lemonade. 

I licked my dry lips and opened my eyes. My head starts spinning and I shut them close again. Then I tried again.

I squinted my eyes at the bright light on the pink ceiling. I moved my hands around a bit. I looked to the left. 

The green blanket over my body blocks my vision. I shifted upwards to get a better view. 

Am I...in the hospital? 

I bent my legs and sat up slowly. I still felt a little light-headed. But I held myself up with both of my arms. 

Yep, definitely the hospital.

I turned the other way.

My eyes meet a pair of purple ones. 

"Holy cheese!" I nearly fell off the bed as I struggled to balance myself. 

There, laying in the bed beside mine, tangled up in the hospital blankets and burned up strawberry blonde hair, was the annoying witch. 

Macy glares dagger at me. "Moon." She greeted sarcastically. 

Ughhhhh, if my splitting headache wasn't enough already. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked in the most intimidating voice I could manage. 

She gave a short laugh. "You don't remember?" Then her eyes turned cold as she narrows them. "I'm here cause you electrocuted me." 

It all starts to come back to me. How I blasted her when she threatened to tell on me. I snickered when I remembered how she flew back and laid motionless. When she wasn't killing my soul with her huge mouth. Ah...good times.