Finding Out

(Sorry for not updating! I'm trying to learn coding/scripting! Also, when I update my story, does Wattpad notify you guys about it? If it doesn't, can one of you help me so that it does notify you about it?)

Yuri's POV

Oh no! I thought as I was clutching Natsuki in my hands. She suddenly just fell down as I was thinking. Luckily I was able to catch her before she hit the ground. Without thinking I lift her up bridal style and start to run to my house. I got there seemingly fast, seeing how incredibly light Natsuki was.

I quickly open the door walk in, closing it with my foot. I gently place her down on my couch. I place my hand on her head to check her temperature. It's hot, but not that hot to where it'll be a fever. U-uh, what do I do? Should I make some soup or something for her? That was my first idea, but quickly brushed it away. She's probably not hungry, maybe she was feeling lightheaded. Still, I'm not sure. She was extremely light compared to what normal people weigh. It felt like I was carrying a feather. Without second thought, I put my hand on her stomach. It felt really boney. Oh god...I was wrong! She's most likely extremely hungry! I lift my hand off her stomach and dash into the kitchen.

Natsuki's POV

.

.

.

.

Where am I? Everything looks dark...

I'm on something comfortable for sure...

My eyes slowly opened. Where am I at? I question myself. Something smells good. I get up and start to look around. This place doesn't look familiar to me...

"You're up."

I look to where I hear the voice. It was Yuri's. She's making something that smells phenomenal.

"Y-Yeah."

So this is what her house looks like. It looks pretty nice and tidy. Everything looks organized and in place compared to what I live in.

"A-Are you fine?"

Saying that, Yuri looks over me with a tint of worry in her eyes. "You just fell down without warning."

"Y-Yeah, I was just..." crap! What should I say? I can't tell her I wasn't fed at home. "...just tired."

It seemed like it work because she didn't comment anything else.

Yuri's POV

"...just tired..."

She lied to me. But why? I couldn't comment on that since I couldn't think of a response so I went back to cooking.

When I was done, I turned off the stove and put the pancakes and eggs on a plate. I walked over to Natsuki and gave it to her. As she took it, I sit next to her. She seemed to eat it relatively fast.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"You lied..."

"Eh?"

Natsuki looked over to me, confused.

"You weren't tired at all, were you?"

My expression was serious.